Nov 11 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

I wish SuperBot would add characters for free and stages in form of patch every 2 months.

[ Edited ]
7 replies 239 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

Guys, imagine SuperBot would add characters, stage, and extra content for free as patch. Something bothers me, is the roster.. I dont like the whole pay 60 bucks and then dlc also which may be expensive. What do yoou guys think SuperBot will do with DLC content? Will they make it free in patch update form, or will they charge one time subscription fee like Battlefield Premium. COD ELITE, and you get every upcoming DLC free? What do you guys think SuperBot will do?

Bunch of my friends said they are not getting the game due to the lack of characters compared to Super Smash Bros, but only if the DLCs are free they are getting the game. I think its stupid, but do you guys think DLC should be free?

IF DLCs are not free, especially characters.. I will pass this game, and wait till the GOTY edition comes out with additional characters included. 

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 8 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: I wish SuperBot would add characters for free and stages in form of patch every 2 months.

Nov 11, 2012
Well, yeah. But realistically, that's not gonna happen. It'll be somewhere between Team Fortress 2, and COD ELITE. So don't worry your head over it.
Message 2 of 8 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Re: I wish SuperBot would add characters for free and stages in form of patch every 2 months.

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

personally i think characters should be free. they're too important in a fighting game to charge extra for. they could come with only color swaps and then different costumes cost money. i think thats the best approach to dlc characters; free characters, but their costumes have a price tag. I, like your friend wont be getting the game because i think the price tag is too high for the little IMPORTANT content it offers(i dont give to shizzies about belts, menu swaps and that nonsense). if they announce that the characters will be free/will only charge for costumes ill buy it but if theyll charge for characters ill just wait for the GOTY

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 3 of 8 (217 Views)
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Nov 11, 2012
That sounds good UnleashedMonkey.
Message 4 of 8 (207 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:

Bunch of my friends said they are not getting the game due to the lack of characters compared to Super Smash Bros, but only if the DLCs are free they are getting the game.

Cole me Wilson

I'm fine with DLC Chars with a price. I'll just buy the ones I want. That SSFIV Arcade DLC? Never bought it. I told them to cole me.

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:

IF DLCs are not free, especially characters.. I will pass this game, and wait till the GOTY edition comes out with additional characters included. 

Facepalm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 5 of 8 (203 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Nov 11, 2012
You wish but what are you gonna do
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 6 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I am pretty sure going through the trouble of getting the character and designing him would be costly. All I want is reasonably priced DLC. If it were free though, that would be amazing. Looking at it by a developer`s stand point however, it probably isn't going to happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 7 of 8 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Yeah you are spot on, but they trying really hard to make this a competitve game, so more characters = unbalance.  But yeah i totally agree with you they need more characters, if not at least free dlc. Not enough characters for a 60 buck game. If this game was for the fans they should give alway free dlc, like halo doing with co-op maps each month for free.  Yeah i really want friends to get this game with me but they are saying not enough roster, and game mechanics no health feels like attacking nothing, and it seems only three moves matter in the end game. 

Message 8 of 8 (124 Views)