Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: I was just thinking...

Oct 9, 2012

miamiheatowns wrote:
Well, we will have to see, it seems that each one will be different with the rivalry thing so it might not be boring.

Yeah the rivalry is one thing, but I expect a classic arcade mode like every other fighting game.

Message 11 of 23 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 9, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I've never seen them emphasize that the non-rival/non-boss battles were FFA. I've kind of always gone with the assumption that they're just 1v1 battles (after all, what arcade ladder has FFA battles?).

Brawl had FFA battles at the end of Classic mode, right before fighting Master Hand.

Message 12 of 23 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 9, 2012

barker09 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I've never seen them emphasize that the non-rival/non-boss battles were FFA. I've kind of always gone with the assumption that they're just 1v1 battles (after all, what arcade ladder has FFA battles?).

Brawl had FFA battles at the end of Classic mode, right before fighting Master Hand.

Guys with FFA you mean free for all? 

If so, yeah I suppose the arcade mode of PSABR will be similar to Brawl... As a structure I mean. First 1 vs 1, then a team match, and so...

Message 13 of 23 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Well it depends. Arcade mode is kinda boring to do with every character. I just hope there's a lot of unlockables, but I want this game to be mainly for multiplayer purposes.

im fine with co-op, like sitting together, i find that a million times better than online. I personally think everything going online ruins some games, yes online is fun but not EVERY game needs it *this one should have it* also it makes some trophies impossible when you go back. Seriously buy a game a year after it comes out, online trophy "play 100 battles" or something, than nobody plays online anymore. I personally hope every "multiplayer" trophy for this game *30% they said* means co-op and not just online

Agree, I never play online. Also, these brawler games are just perfect with three or more friends. Around Christmas I'll play it a lot I hope

thank god people agree xD, but yeahSmiley Tongue i want to be able to get all the trophies with my buddies, sure ill play a bit online but these online trophies are really annoying >.> at least ratchet and clank all 4 one had easy online trophies such as "connect to the network" and "join someones game" thats nowhere near as bad as most online trophies, and i can actually see all-stars trophies being annoying for online

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 14 of 23 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 9, 2012
In my opinion, there are certain games that should have a multiplayer, and some that I could care less if they had a multiplayer.
Uncharted, in my opinion, doesn't need a multiplayer, but it's cool and I'm glad it does because of the "platforming" it has per se. ME3's multiplayer worked very well, and the gameplay and combat just screamed "co-op multiplayer". Something like CoD needs multiplayer because they aren't capable of making a good, long, interesting story
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 15 of 23 (84 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 9, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:
In my opinion, there are certain games that should have a multiplayer, and some that I could care less if they had a multiplayer.
Uncharted, in my opinion, doesn't need a multiplayer, but it's cool and I'm glad it does because of the "platforming" it has per se. ME3's multiplayer worked very well, and the gameplay and combat just screamed "co-op multiplayer". Something like CoD needs multiplayer because they aren't capable of making a good, long, interesting story

This ^ FPS games kind of need online now a daysSmiley Tongue, however games like assassins creed, yes online was fun and unique, but it didnt need it, personally since its been added i feel like the games have been lacking something. This game of course deserves online and it makes sense, but the trophies dont need to be online, as i said games dont NEED these insane online trophies they have, because after a year nobody can get them anymore.

Message 16 of 23 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 9, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

DarkAssasin98765 wrote:

With there only being 20 characters and having the arcade/story mode, it just doesn't seem like its going to be that long because they seem to be emphasizing on the 4 player battles and one v one only for rivals.  I just feel like there are going to be more characters to lengthen the story(mainly because, i will admit, im still in denial of there being 20 characters) .

Also, Superbot not showing all the rivalries just yet kind of helps my point because why would they be hiding them right now when all the characters are shown.

Let me know what you think

You may be the only person of this console gen that doesn't only care about online MP. Kudos to you

i could care less about it too. I prefer story and gameplay getting it done first than online. Make online a bonus, dont take out content to make it like most companies do.

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

DarkAssasin98765 wrote:

With there only being 20 characters and having the arcade/story mode, it just doesn't seem like its going to be that long because they seem to be emphasizing on the 4 player battles and one v one only for rivals.  I just feel like there are going to be more characters to lengthen the story(mainly because, i will admit, im still in denial of there being 20 characters) .

Also, Superbot not showing all the rivalries just yet kind of helps my point because why would they be hiding them right now when all the characters are shown.

You may be the only person of this console gen that doesn't only care about online MP. Kudos to you

i could care less about it too. I prefer story and gameplay getting it done first than online. Make online a bonus, dont take out content to make it like most companies do.

I'm with you guys the offline aspect of the game is just as important if not more than the online, very few gamed do I ever play online unless it is a fighter.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 9, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:

I.m glad somebody else agrees with me about uncharted multiplayer, I bought them for the story not the sub-par multiplayer that is just a gimmick

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 23 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 9, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

DarkAssasin98765 wrote:

I am the another. Smiley Very Happy
I really want to play 1v1 with my friends offline. Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 23 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 9, 2012

lets all message superbot on facebook and tell them we dont really want online trophiesSmiley Tongue but co-op/online is fine *as in you can get the trophies both online and co-op*, make the online just a bonus

Message 20 of 23 (55 Views)
0 Likes