Oct 09 2012
By: DarkAssasin98765 Splicer 41 posts

I was just thinking...

22 replies 232 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

With there only being 20 characters and having the arcade/story mode, it just doesn't seem like its going to be that long because they seem to be emphasizing on the 4 player battles and one v one only for rivals.  I just feel like there are going to be more characters to lengthen the story(mainly because, i will admit, im still in denial of there being 20 characters) .

Also, Superbot not showing all the rivalries just yet kind of helps my point because why would they be hiding them right now when all the characters are shown.

Let me know what you think

Photobucket
Message 1 of 23 (232 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Re: I was just thinking...

Oct 9, 2012

DarkAssasin98765 wrote:

With there only being 20 characters and having the arcade/story mode, it just doesn't seem like its going to be that long because they seem to be emphasizing on the 4 player battles and one v one only for rivals.  I just feel like there are going to be more characters to lengthen the story(mainly because, i will admit, im still in denial of there being 20 characters) .

Also, Superbot not showing all the rivalries just yet kind of helps my point because why would they be hiding them right now when all the characters are shown.

You may be the only person of this console gen that doesn't only care about online MP. Kudos to you

Message 2 of 23 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I've never seen them emphasize that the non-rival/non-boss battles were FFA. I've kind of always gone with the assumption that they're just 1v1 battles (after all, what arcade ladder has FFA battles?).
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 23 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 9, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

DarkAssasin98765 wrote:

You may be the only person of this console gen that doesn't only care about online MP. Kudos to you

i could care less about it too. I prefer story and gameplay getting it done first than online. Make online a bonus, dont take out content to make it like most companies do.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 4 of 23 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Well it depends. Arcade mode is kinda boring to do with every character. I just hope there's a lot of unlockables, but I want this game to be mainly for multiplayer purposes.

Message 5 of 23 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Disagree, I think the arcade mode will be fun, plus u get to use all 20 characters extensively.
Message 6 of 23 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 9, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Well it depends. Arcade mode is kinda boring to do with every character. I just hope there's a lot of unlockables, but I want this game to be mainly for multiplayer purposes.

im fine with co-op, like sitting together, i find that a million times better than online. I personally think everything going online ruins some games, yes online is fun but not EVERY game needs it *this one should have it* also it makes some trophies impossible when you go back. Seriously buy a game a year after it comes out, online trophy "play 100 battles" or something, than nobody plays online anymore. I personally hope every "multiplayer" trophy for this game *30% they said* means co-op and not just online

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 7 of 23 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 9, 2012

miamiheatowns wrote:
Disagree, I think the arcade mode will be fun, plus u get to use all 20 characters extensively.

Yeah OK, at first, but after a while it'll become boring imho. For example, for Brawl you had to do a lot of things multiple times with every character... That was boring.

Message 8 of 23 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 9, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

im fine with co-op, like sitting together, i find that a million times better than online. I personally think everything going online ruins some games, yes online is fun but not EVERY game needs it *this one should have it* also it makes some trophies impossible when you go back. Seriously buy a game a year after it comes out, online trophy "play 100 battles" or something, than nobody plays online anymore. I personally hope every "multiplayer" trophy for this game *30% they said* means co-op and not just online

Agree, I never play online. Also, these brawler games are just perfect with three or more friends. Around Christmas I'll play it a lot I hope

Message 9 of 23 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Well, we will have to see, it seems that each one will be different with the rivalry thing so it might not be boring.
Message 10 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes