Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
519 posts

Re: I was a fool to believe...

Sep 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

WarWithSociety wrote:

If they dont reveal any characters during TGS im sure they have a good reason for it. You never know, maybe there balancing a character and dont want to unviel it before its finished.

I can't necessarily believe this, only because they're revealed unfinished characters before (Jak).  Albeit that was animation, not gameplay, but still.

Thats what i think the case is with a resistance rep. Why would they wait this long if hes in? If it is they probably havent finished yet

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012
I'd doubt they'd have a Resistance rep added so late, though. Like a third party rep or something makes sense to be started so late, but you'd think that if there's a Resistance character it'd've been one of the first few made (R2 had come out not too long before this game started development).
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

I wouldn't expect anything more than 20, if I were you.

NONE of the characters revealed so far has been characters they wouldn't have know were "so popular" and requested by fans, so you might want to keep that sour attitude to yourself :smileyhappy: thanks you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Sep 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I'd doubt they'd have a Resistance rep added so late, though. Like a third party rep or something makes sense to be started so late, but you'd think that if there's a Resistance character it'd've been one of the first few made (R2 had come out not too long before this game started development).

Remember eight characters were leaked. Perhaps Resistance rep was planned for Gamescom but the leak meant they had to announce those characters instead.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Remember eight characters were leaked. Perhaps Resistance rep was planned for Gamescom but the leak meant they had to announce those characters instead.

In that case I'd wonder why they didn't show him off early on, before the leak.  Or why he wasn't part of the leak.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (55 Views)
0 Likes