Dec 12 2012
By: TheLockOfWar Lombax Warrior 87 posts

I want to play sackboy...

3 replies 171 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

I know before the patch everyone bitched about Sackboy so I decided not to play him just for that reason. So now that the patch is out I still want to play him so is it socially acceptable to play Sackboy now or what, I mean I never spam.

Message 1 of 4 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: I want to play sackboy...

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

Play who you want. Don't let other people's opinions get in your way.

Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Agree with Vehks. Don't ever let peer pressure and the haters sway who you really are, in any aspect of life.

As for Sackboy, it was generally believed that he gained way too much meter way too easily before the recent patch (I was one of those believers) but the adjustment since then has remedied that. I rarely see Sackboy spammers on the ranked matches anymore, though I still see him as a viable character if people would take the time to learn how to be a little more aggressive and think a little harder about how to fight with him, as opposed to turtling in the corner and just waiting for people to run into your traps.

Complain Less. Learn more.
Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Dec 12, 2012
I said i might not play him after patch...patch drops...i forgot he was nerfed...didnt even notice it, in fact I got better with Sackboy...I always felt like something was holding me back from getting better with him, now I know what that was
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 4 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes