Highlighted
Nov 10 2012
By: ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 Uncharted Territory 1735 posts

I want some community advice

5 replies 162 views Edited Nov 10, 2012

I had these rare Killzone 3 propganda posters up for sale on ebay that didn't generate much interest that I've since framed, and wanted to know if I should part with them? I got a message saying that someone was interested, but I'm not so sure anymore. Wadda you guys think? Here's a pic of my auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Killzone-3-Posters-Gamestop-Power-Up-Rewards-PS3-/110954854649

Message 1 of 6 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: I want some community advice

Nov 10, 2012
If you can get as much as you think they're worth then go for it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 6 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Depends on how much you need the money. I've been jobless since July and the only reason I still have a place to live is because i'm childhood friends with the person that I live with and we both go to the same college. She went into a ditch financially and I sold my Alienware M17x to help her out.

Long story short, if yu're selling it for something important, then do it. If it's not then at least sell it for a price that you won't regret. Honest;y, it's up to you. Now that I think about it, this post was irrelevant XD

Message 3 of 6 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I wish I knew how to sell stuff on eBay... i guess oyu need to setup some Merchant paypal account? Smiley Sad

I have lots of unused stuff I can sell, like totally new t-shirts that I could not return overseas and it is never used, also a 500 euro pen (yeah I got it as a bonus from my employer but I have no use for a pen but i wanna sell that **bleep** thing).

I'm could try a local flea market but they're pretty far from where I live.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 4 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Inb4 BLAAARRGGHH THIS ISNT ABOUT PSAS!

They look cool, but im not paying that much for them, sorry Smiley Tongue, but im sure there's a killzone fan out there that would be willing, i say keep searching and dont part with them for too cheap because i reckon you can get a good price out of those, maybe when the inevitable killzone 4 comes out if you can wait that long, there'll be more offers Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 5 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I would have bought those from you, but I recently moved and this house isn't the biggest.

i personally say you should keep them, but if you are having financial problems then I guess keep trying to sell it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (59 Views)
0 Likes