Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: I want everyone to send SuperBot some inspirational text.

Sep 14, 2012

i posted something just like this yesterdaySmiley Happy but it wasnt just for superbot, it was for every company that let us use their characters too Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 20 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

Superbot just responded to my message about thanking them Smiley Surprised

"Dear Superbot,
I have faced the reality that one of my favorite characters won't be in. Instead of asking or begging for a certain character, i would like to say thank you for making this game and keep up the good work. I know its a hard task to choose characters for this game thats made for the fans. Not all of them would make it but the game itself its more than enough for the fans. I would like to say thank you again for creating an awesome game.
From a gamer."

SuperBotEntertainment:"Thanks, Bryan! We know that the roster for PlayStation All-Stars doesn't even come close to being an exhaustive list of characters worthy of its honorific. Your kind words continued support are very much appreciated!"
"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 12 of 20 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

"Dear Superbot,
I have faced the reality that one of my favorite characters won't be in. Instead of asking or begging for a certain character, i would like to say thank you for making this game and keep up the good work. I know its a hard task to choose characters for this game thats made for the fans. Not all of them would make it but the game itself its more than enough for the fans. I would like to say thank you again for creating an awesome game.
From a gamer."

SuperBotEntertainment:"Thanks, Bryan! We know that the roster for PlayStation All-Stars doesn't even come close to being an exhaustive list of characters worthy of its honorific. Your kind words continued support are very much appreciated!"

**** this mean basically a major character decomfirmed.

Edit: Profanity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 20 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 14, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

"Dear Superbot,
From a gamer."

Who would that character be?

Message 14 of 20 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 14, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

"Dear Superbot,
From a gamer."

Which ever major character doesn't make the cut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 15 of 20 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 14, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

"Dear Superbot,
From a gamer."

Which ever major character doesn't make the cut.

Oh i see want you mean, okay gotcha

Message 16 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
56 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Out of curiosity, what did you use to message them?

Message 17 of 20 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Gourmeran wrote:

Out of curiosity, what did you use to message them?

I just posted the message on their facebook page, didn't thought they would respond

Message 18 of 20 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
56 posts

Sep 14, 2012
Bump Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 20 (39 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Sep 14, 2012

GokuSpiritBombFrieza02.png

Superbot needs our energySmiley Happy

meme3485470395
Message 20 of 20 (32 Views)
0 Likes