Oct 06 2012
By: fabsta1994 Uncharted Territory 1360 posts

I've Had It With Shallow Fans

[ Edited ]
46 replies 394 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

With the forum. I have never been so disgusted.

I don't even know where to start. Some members here are ridiculous, so much so that they would drop a game we've been waiting 13 years for without a second thought simply because of who wasn't included. Do you know how many party fighters Sony makes? None. This was our FIRST EVER party fighter that was Sony themed. They put together a whole new company specifically for this game. Handpicked to create a fun gaming experience and to finally introduce that dream to the fans who've dreamed of it since first picking up the controller. Superbot didn't lie to us, they were pretty **bleep** honest throughout the whole developement cycle. They included characters from all eras of playstation. You can't deny that.

They specifically said that if we continue to support this game, DLC will be in released. Meaning more characters for the roster. The chance to include who was missed. But no. Because people aren't providing support, it's a surfire way that JRPG fans won't get their characters. It's a surfire way that "The big three" won't be included. And it's one hell of a sure thing that this happens because of your own selfishness and stupidity. So let me get this straight, you want your dreams fulfilled but you're willing to give them up when the opportunity of having them fulfilled is still present? Bullocks!

Superbot has been working diligently to make sure the game works at full capacity. Tightening controls, balancing characters, adding fun elements such as various game modes and easter eggs. They've been working on this game for 3 years and you won't even give it a glance. 

"It take 2 to tango". Wise words. Why? Because it isn't Superbots fault. Both companies need to come to an agreement in order to fulfill the wish of the dev. But if that company simply can't come to a decision then Superbot has no chice in the matter on that character's inclusion. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT.

Paul Gale wasn't even sure of his own information either. He believed what he recieved was correct information. He wasn't trying to fool anyone, but merely to help us and keep us entertained with hints and other tidbits of information. But apparently, now you are calling him a liar from misread information. He stated 22+ ONLY. He did not say "22+ launch". So even then you make yourselves look foolish. I don't acre if anhyone could hav guessed that for DLC. He wasn't trying to prove anything, he has NOTHING TO GAIN from what he's doing. 

Then there are the morons that make an account specifically to bash and critisize with your bias and misinformation. GET. A. LIFE. We don't need your unneeded spew of bullocks and quite frankly, why stay? Trolling perhaps, but I think there's something else to it. I think you're waiting for some sliver of hope, something that could actually get your interest. But sadly it would never be the case with your insanely high expectations of the VERY FIRST GAME of a BRAND NEW COMPANY trying to create a series that fans have been clamouring for ages. Let's face it, the only real raeson you give up so easily is because of the roster. How pathetic. It utterly bores me when you say the same speil over and over about how "insert character here isn't included" well TOUGH COOKIES! How shallow could you possibly be to dismiss a roster of characters who many people know, 5 of which were some of Sony's best sellers.

And the sad part is? Video game devs HATE US. They despise our community by how selfish and spoiled some of our members are. (You know who you are!). You managed to sicken HIDEO KOJIMA as well as several other big name devs because of how childish you are. I wonder why I'm still a gamer after witnessing what us, the fans have become. I hate to say it, I really, really do, but if things continue on like this, then we...

Just don't deserve this game. I'm welcome to the people who can prove me wrong. I want to prove MYSELF wrong! I'm supporting Superbot through thick and thin. We asked for a Sony fighter and we're GETTING ONE! I'm not letting this opportunity slip through the cracks. I don't want to wait another 13 years or possibly never simply because of the many rotten eggs that corrupt this community with their lies and ineptitude. 

I can't wait for this game to release. I'm ready to have fun with the people who appreciated what Superbot is doing for us and I'll remain patient to be proven wrong. 

For the love of all that is gaming, let us make this game successful and have our dreams come true!

*EDIT* I don't give a rat's behind if this is too long or if people don't read it. This is what I believe. If you don't agree, then it's completely fine. But feel free to prove me wrong, show Superbot that we still want a party fighter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 47 (394 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Re: I've Had It With Shallow Fans

Oct 6, 2012

It takes 2

Message 2 of 47 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Oct 6, 2012
yeah honestly people are just idiots. its not like superbot is able to choose. its up to sony and the ip holder. theres no way in hell superbot wouldnt get crash if they could
Message 3 of 47 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 6, 2012

don't worry dude, there are still some level headed people here Smiley Happy

i too can't wait for this game to be released, so i can have fun with it!

Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 47 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I like you. A lot.

We needed this. Rationality!

SuperBot makes a great game and "fans" say there aren't any good characters. These people are so ignorant. I really do feel sorry for SuperBot.

Message 5 of 47 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Also, lets keep this thread at the top, along with the few other positive ones. I will do what I can

Message 6 of 47 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 6, 2012

People have different opinions you may not agree with them but their opinion is still relevant not the best but you can't deny them their opinion either. Now what I do hate is people hating the game and continuing to post here, once you say what you wanted please leave we don't want someone constantly bashing the game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 7 of 47 (350 Views)
Wastelander
687 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Completely agree, I'm just grateful that they're taking their time to make this game for us.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 8 of 47 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Why is it so hard for you guys to admit superbot messed up? Roster size is a BIG deal with fighting games Now I'm not saying the games going to be bad but as far as the roster goes they definitely messed up

Message 9 of 47 (337 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 6, 2012
**bleep**. Just when I was deciding to leave the threads for a bit, someone levelheaded showed up. Kudos my friend. As long as people like you are around, these forums are actually a cool place to be.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 10 of 47 (332 Views)
0 Likes