Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: I've Had It With Shallow Fans

Oct 6, 2012
Then why didn't you explain that before? You wrote it like as if you did ask.

Honestly, it's mistakes like these that makes communication on the internet so jarring. ^^;
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 47 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Yes, but if you didn't have the 40, and instead only had 20, does that mean that the game isn't worth buying?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 22 of 47 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I'm not saying its not worth buying I'm saying if it had more characters I'd already have it preordered now I'm just going to wait on reviews

Message 23 of 47 (140 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Oct 6, 2012
^^ Thank you for being clear. =D
Message 24 of 47 (131 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 6, 2012
That's understandable.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 25 of 47 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Ha if it had 40 characters and was just as good as the game we are getting now I'm dead serious I would buy 4 copies of the game 1 for me and 3 as gifts for others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 26 of 47 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Sir, I love you. Thanks for this post.
Message 27 of 47 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

joblade wrote:

Ha if it had 40 characters and was just as good as the game we are getting now I'm dead serious I would buy 4 copies of the game 1 for me and 3 as gifts for others.

Yet when it's all said and done you're getting the same basic experience? Well! I guess there's no reason to argue about roster count now. You just stated the game is still gonna be fun regardless of roster size. Bravo. Thank you for proving my point. Now whether you buy it how it is, is totally up to you. I say contribute to make that number grow by supporting the game, that way it HAPPENS. But then again, it's just my opinion.

Message 28 of 47 (90 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Constructive criticism is good. If there are a lot of people criticizing the game than clearly there is a big issue at hand. Yes, there are a lot of people just hating blindly but it goes with the job. You know, this is the Internet after all. There is also something to be said about people that only look on the bright side of things and are willing to overlook a lot of the legit criticism that PSA is getting.

The roster is one of the most important elements of a game like this for many people. Expecting more than 20 characters is not unreasonable. Expecting one of Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, Solid Snake and Cloud is not unreasonable. Expecting Wander is not unreasonable. These are all legit complaints, no matter how you look at it. Is it unfair for Sony and SuperBot since it's not up to them whether or not the third party characters make it in? Yeah, it is. But such is life. We all knew they were going to get bashed for not having one of them in the game, no matter how hard they tried.

I see the criticism as a good thing. I don't think this game will flop because of this. In the future, Sony and SuperBot will take all of this into account, hopefully leading to a better game for everyone.

Message 29 of 47 (73 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Oct 6, 2012

ArmedDragoon wrote:
I for one don't plan to give up on the game, if work and throwing money at Superbot is what it'll take to get Dart in the game then I'm going to throw money at them. Maybe a Shana minion would be nice too. And if that money later causes Crash to make it, then those people can thank me later after they go back in and buy the game like they should have in the first place.

This guy here? You guys see him? This guy is AWESOME! 

Thanks for the support my friend!

Message 30 of 47 (70 Views)