Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: I think some people need a reminder

Oct 4, 2012

I think this roster is good not great, probably because i expected at least 2 jrpg characters to be included :/

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 11 of 26 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Guys if sniperwolf is this bad, please just report himSmiley Happy its very easy, only takes a few seconds.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 12 of 26 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Croc

Croc was a bestseller in the UK for 2 months.[4] The game generally received mixed to positive reviews upon release. Praise went to the game's graphics, unique gameplay and music while the game was criticized for its camera angles and repetition and currently holds 5.8/10 on GameSpot.[5]

roc 2 was met with mixed to positive reviews. IGN gave the game an overall 7.5/10 for the PlayStation version, praising the games voice acting, graphics, soundtrack and size but criticizing its difficulty and camera angles.[3] NowGamer also gave the game a positive review, giving it 8.4/10, only criticizing its difficulty.[4] Gamespot gave the game poor ratings, giving the PC version 5.8/10 and the PlayStation version 5.4/10, also criticizing the camera angles and the difficulty.[5][6] Allgame reviewed the PlayStation version and gave the game 2/5, also criticizing the game for its camera angles and difficulty. Unlike other critics reviews, Allgame also criticized the game's graphics.[7] GamePro was also negative, giving the game 3/5 and said "After weeks of playing Croc 2, I was praying each new level would be Croc 2's last, but it just kept dragging on and on".

Gex

Gex received mostly positive reviews. Aggregating review website GameRankings and gave the 3DO version 79.58%,[3] the PC version 71.00%,[4] the Sega Saturn version 69.35%[5] and the PlayStation version 63.33%.[6]

Gex: Enter the Gecko

Gex: Enter the Gecko received mostly positive reviews. Aggregating review websiteGameRankings and gave the PlayStation version 82.46%

Dart (Legend of Dragoon)

GameSpot in particular was quite critical of the game, awarding it a score of 6.4 ('Fair'). Reviewer Peter Bartholow called it a "highly generic RPG" and stated that the game "borrows too heavily from other games and lacks that "hook" to make it worth dealing with excessive defending."

:-)

Photobucket
Message 13 of 26 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Croc

Croc was a bestseller in the UK for 2 months.[4] The game generally received mixed to positive reviews upon release. Praise went to the game's graphics, unique gameplay and music while the game was criticized for its camera angles and repetition and currently holds 5.8/10 on GameSpot.[5]

roc 2 was met with mixed to positive reviews. IGN gave the game an overall 7.5/10 for the PlayStation version, praising the games voice acting, graphics, soundtrack and size but criticizing its difficulty and camera angles.[3] NowGamer also gave the game a positive review, giving it 8.4/10, only criticizing its difficulty.[4] Gamespot gave the game poor ratings, giving the PC version 5.8/10 and the PlayStation version 5.4/10, also criticizing the camera angles and the difficulty.[5][6] Allgame reviewed the PlayStation version and gave the game 2/5, also criticizing the game for its camera angles and difficulty. Unlike other critics reviews, Allgame also criticized the game's graphics.[7] GamePro was also negative, giving the game 3/5 and said "After weeks of playing Croc 2, I was praying each new level would be Croc 2's last, but it just kept dragging on and on".

Gex

Gex received mostly positive reviews. Aggregating review website GameRankings and gave the 3DO version 79.58%,[3] the PC version 71.00%,[4] the Sega Saturn version 69.35%[5] and the PlayStation version 63.33%.[6]

Dart (Legend of Dragoon)

GameSpot in particular was quite critical of the game, awarding it a score of 6.4 ('Fair'). Reviewer Peter Bartholow called it a "highly generic RPG" and stated that the game "borrows too heavily from other games and lacks that "hook" to make it worth dealing with excessive defending."

:-)

Never trust gamespot they are very baised, this is pointed to the Legend of the Dragoon not the other 2

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 14 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I fully agree but just to play devils advocate... I think most peoples view is that the roster is good but it had the potential to be so much better. You listed half of the roster and they fully deserve to be in the game and are all very good characters. But at the end of the day it could just as easily be said that the other half aren't as big or relevent and this makes people upset because this game could have had 20 awesome characters rather then 10 awesome and 10 ok. I know that that was never really gunna happen due to practicality reasons and i don't think anyone really expected all of their picks to make it in but there are so many characters that people would rather have seen make it in over, for example Fat princess. I think most people do understand that the roster is likely as good as it was possible to get due to various circumstances but it still bums people out. There were much more popular playstation characters that are nowhere to be seen. It's likely nobodies fault but I can understand where all of the anger comes from.

Message 15 of 26 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Oct 4, 2012
The whole roster is great. The only ones i dislike are Kratos, sweet tooth and the one from tekken, but thats because i just dont like them. But i wont go shouting the roster is bad like some others.
Message 16 of 26 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

i wouldn't base how great a game is on some professional's reviews.  professional reviews are all garbage.  i watch a bunch of non profit reviewers and see what they all have to say and whether or not they match up with each other.  even so, its always better to try the game out for yourself

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 26 (96 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

-Sweet Tooth/ Twisted  Metal basically created the car combat genre

This isnt at all true there are car combat games since the SNES lol

Message 18 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Like many famous characters are already in the roster but these types of people are retro-f*gs who only want their classic characters. Me: 50% of the roster are the characters I wanted - Nathan, Parrappa, Sly, Kratos, Ratchet, Jak, Cole, Nariko, Sackboy, Sir Daniel. I also wanted Crash and Cloud but who cares, I still like the roster so far.

Message 19 of 26 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 4, 2012
the roster has every character I really wanted except one so far, and I think that last one might be revealed soon enough. So I'm happy!

here's to wander!

Message 20 of 26 (66 Views)
0 Likes