Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Re: I think some people has a an sick obsession with Crash.

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

thebustag2b wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

i dont see how people are ungrateful...it's under u in the dictionary

U are ungrateful for hating this game because of one little detail about sir dan.

ONE LITTLE DETAIL holy mother of god. IT'smore than ONE DETAIL IF YOU EVER READ WHAT I POSTED. THey took a fast nimbal, multiweapon user. and made him a hulking slow melee brute. Slow, moves not like the games, based off **bleep** psp version, do i need say more?

So you want him to be as fast as people like Raiden who is a Cyborg Ninja? Compared to a lot of the characters in the game, he is slow. Besides it makes him different than all the other multi weapon sword users.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

So you want him to be as fast as people like Raiden who is a Cyborg Ninja? Compared to a lot of the characters in the game, he is slow. Besides it makes him different than all the other multi weapon sword users.

Are you talking about Sir Dan when you mention slow swordsman?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Yeah

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:
So basically your saying...

A character that is not owned by Sony should get in over a character is owned by Sony? if SB can't rget him then get over with it. There are other great characters in the game.

You act like Crash is going to make the game better

I believe a character that qualifies as a 'Playstation All-Star' should beat out some Sony newcomer, yes. I don't think any Sony character should be taken out to make room for a non-Sony one but anyone who says that Fat Princess has contributed more to Playstation than Crash, Spyro, Cloud or Snake is insane.  And you act like Crash is going to make the game worse.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

Yeah

Oh yeh, Sir Dan may be slow, but when you know how to use him, he is godlike. I found myself using his sword attacks more than his other weapons. His Hammer attack is a great ground control move! And his Level 2 super...if you're on an open level, god have mercy on your opponents!

In short, he is a brilliant character and I'm glad he returned from the dead. He's tricky, but once I got the hang of him, I was able to fend off any character with him

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Sep 29, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

Ginta2468 wrote:

Yeah

Oh yeh, Sir Dan may be slow, but when you know how to use him, he is godlike. I found myself using his sword attacks more than his other weapons. His Hammer attack is a great ground control move! And his Level 2 super...if you're on an open level, god have mercy on your opponents!

In short, he is a brilliant character and I'm glad he returned from the dead. He's tricky, but once I got the hang of him, I was able to fend off any character with him

I never dissed him though everyone is a great character.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Do I want Crash? yeah he is pretty cool

But am I am I going to Cruse SB and say Im not going to buy the game cause of one character that may or may had a chance in the first place? no

Characters don't make the game. Good gameplay does
http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

Ginta2468 wrote:

Yeah

I was agreeing. Everyone so far is a great character choice! Some may need a bit of fixing but their movesets are brilliant

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 29, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

Ginta2468 wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

Ginta2468 wrote:

Yeah

I was agreeing. Everyone so far is a great character choice! Some may need a bit of fixing but their movesets are brilliant

The movesets in the game are really great

Too bad people only cares about who is not in the game rather than who is. 

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Sep 29, 2012

To me this game should be a celebration of the characters that made sony what it is now and have been important and influential to the brand and in my opinion Crash is at the top of that list. Therefore he is the character that is most deserving of being here. It's a little silly to just say "lets only put 1st party characters in here, regardless of quality and ignore sony's history"... Having said that, that's exactly what has happened.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (43 Views)
0 Likes