Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 29 2012
By: Blood-Knight7 Lombax Warrior 119 posts

I think some people has a an sick obsession with Crash.

27 replies 290 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

As I can see it there are 3 types of people.

1 - People like me who are satifified of we have right now. 

2 - Ungrateful people who want a large roster then end up only picking 3 or 4 characters.(**bleep** Gamer) 

3 - Then there are crazy crash fans....

For some reason people think that Crash(Who is no longer owned by sony) Should get in over characters that are owned like Prappa, Toro(Who is the actual mascot), Sir Dan. Which is sad because those characters lok really fun. if the game only had 12 characters and Crash was in it they would be fine. If the game had over 40 characters and Crash was not in it then they would **bleep** about the game. Which is sad because Crash doesn't help make the game better or worse. 

Im sorry but. Any one is owned by Sony >>>> Crash. I dont care if he was the 'mascot of Sony' 

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: I think some people has a an sick obsession with Crash.

Sep 29, 2012

I want some of the other 1st party characters over Crash. People should just wait til the game is closer to release instead of going all crazy about the roster count.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

i dont see how people are ungrateful...it's under u in the dictionary

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Being Disappointed is one thing but saying "oh I'm not going to buy this game because of Crash is another"
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

U are ungrateful for hating this game because of one little detail about sir dan.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

2 - Ungrateful people who want a large roster then end up only picking 3 or 4 characters.(**bleep** Gamer) 

For some reason people think that Crash(Who is no longer owned by sony) Should get in over characters that are owned like Prappa, Toro(Who is the actual mascot), Sir Dan. Which is sad because those characters lok really fun. if the game only had 12 characters and Crash was in it they would be fine. If the game had over 40 characters and Crash was not in it then they would **bleep** about the game. Which is sad because Crash doesn't help make the game better or worse. 

Im sorry but. Any one is owned by Sony >>>> Crash. I dont care if he was the 'mascot of Sony' 

The whole point is to have characters that made Playstation what it is. Crash was essentially the Mario-like mascot of the PS1 Era. By your logic Crash is less important than Fat Princess just because she is still owned by Sony?! I'm sorry but that is absolutely insane. I realize he is now owned by Activision but his legacy before that outweighs everything else.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (212 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

thebustag2b wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

U are ungrateful for hating this game because of one little detail about sir dan.

ONE LITTLE DETAIL holy mother of god. IT'smore than ONE DETAIL IF YOU EVER READ WHAT I POSTED. THey took a fast nimbal, multiweapon user. and made him a hulking slow melee brute. Slow, moves not like the games, based off **bleep** psp version, do i need say more?

Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I'm content with the roster. Once you actually play with all 20 characters, you understand why each and every one is in. Yes, even Evil Cole plays well guys! He plays so differently to Cole. Even Sir Daniel's fighting style is great.

After using all 20, I'm happy with the roster. Any others are a bonus!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Gaffi wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

The whole point is to have characters that made Playstation what it is. Crash was essentially the Mario-like mascot of the PS1 Era. By your logic Crash is less important than Fat Princess just because she is still owned by Sony?! I'm sorry but that is absolutely insane. I realize he is now owned by Activision but his legacy before that outweighs everything else.

exsactly superbot made a playstation allstar game without the allstars

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 29, 2012
So basically your saying...

A character that is not owned by Sony should get in over a character is owned by Sony? if SB can't rget him then get over with it. There are other great characters in the game.

You act like Crash is going to make the game better
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (188 Views)
0 Likes