Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: I think some people has a an sick obsession with Crash.

Sep 29, 2012
But if the character impossible to require what are you going to do then?
http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 21 of 28 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:
But if the character impossible to require what are you going to do then?

Exactly. It may be really easy to get Crash due to him being a dead franchise. But what characters like Sora and Croc? With IP complications. Or Cloud and Spyro, who are cash cows. Or Snake who has already been in a rival crossover brawl game.

We get complications with third party. So I'd only be wondering why Crash isn't in if he isn't. Because he has no drastic complications to him. And maybe Ezio.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 22 of 28 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

I'm sorry, but for SuperBot to acknowledge second tier mascot characters from the PSOne like PaRappa and Sir Dan, and completely ignore the REAL mascot characters from PSOne, those being Crash and Spyro, is ridiculous.

If it comes out that SuperBot did not consider these Third-Party characters and fight for them FIRST and the HARDEST, then I will seriously lose most of my respect for them.

Sure, if it's owned by Sony, it should be represented in the game. BUT, if your really saying that Raiden, Big Daddy, or Dante (Even if it was the old one) deserve this more than Crash, that's crazy. Crash should have been the FIRST character they went for, they should have fought for him the hardest, and they should have came to us and TOLD US that Activision would not budge if they could not get Crash.

Omar has been quoted as saying they got all the Third-Party characters they wanted, up until at least May.

If they really didn't realize that Crash deserved this until after that, they're freaking insane.

Message 23 of 28 (81 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Sep 29, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

I'm sorry, but for SuperBot to acknowledge second tier mascot characters from the PSOne like PaRappa and Sir Dan, and completely ignore the REAL mascot characters from PSOne, those being Crash and Spyro, is ridiculous.

If it comes out that SuperBot did not consider these Third-Party characters and fight for them FIRST and the HARDEST, then I will seriously lose most of my respect for them.

Sure, if it's owned by Sony, it should be represented in the game. BUT, if your really saying that Raiden, Big Daddy, or Dante (Even if it was the old one) deserve this more than Crash, that's crazy. Crash should have been the FIRST character they went for, they should have fought for him the hardest, and they should have came to us and TOLD US that Activision would not budge if they could not get Crash.

Omar has been quoted as saying they got all the Third-Party characters they wanted, up until at least May.

If they really didn't realize that Crash deserved this until after that, they're freaking insane.

Completely agree. If we hear from Superbot that they tried and failed to get these 3rd party characters I would be sad but completely satisfied. Omar's quote has been confusing on this matter too...

Message 24 of 28 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Sep 29, 2012
So... A popular game on the PS1 isn't represented due to difficulties? OH MAW GAWD THEY MADE A PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS GAME WITHOUT THE ALLSTARS! HATE ON THE GAME UNTIL IT IS CANCELLED!

You guys give Crash too much credit. I really want him too, but he didn't make Sony what it is today. He merely helped, and then was replaced for new "unofficial mascots." Being older doesn't make a character better. Look beyond your great memories with Crash, and see that though he should be in, this game isn't just about the past. They've said it's about PlayStation's past, present, AND future. And most of the characters are part of PlayStation's future/present, with the exception of certain gems that SB could actually access.

Activision won't let Crash be in this game. It's that simple. They probably want him to remain unassociated with any one platform, just as they'd want to do with Spyro. SB needs to prove themselves before they can get the bigger guns, and, if you ask me, they've already done it. This roster is amazing, and though it has forfeited a few noticeable (And forgivable) characters, SB has still made an amazing game.

If you want to let your own opinion hurt the game, then by all means do so. Just know that raging about Crash won't get you any closer to seeing him return to the PlayStation.
Message 25 of 28 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 29, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Hmm show me where i said Raiden, Big Daddy and Dante deserve more than Crash?

I said the 1st parties does since they are owned by Sony. Dont put words in my mouth 

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 26 of 28 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

HyperStory wrote:

Hmm show me where i said Raiden, Big Daddy and Dante deserve more than Crash?

I said the 1st parties does since they are owned by Sony. Dont put words in my mouth 

Your right, you never said that.

So does that mean you agree with it? Do you think Crash deserves it more than those guys?

Message 27 of 28 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 29, 2012

People want Crash and others to embrace their childhood again also to see him brawl. Plus he does have a huge mark on Sony history. In my opinion Crash not being in this game is unacceptable along with character count. If he doesn't appear, I know hell has been touched on this planet.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 28 of 28 (39 Views)
0 Likes