Sep 29 2012
By: Excalibur0123 Uncharted Territory 1708 posts

I think it's time for us to leave the forum for awhile.

5 replies 141 views Edited Sep 29, 2012
Ok I'm pretty sure everyone has heard about the recent tweet about the roster number. As a result of this, a good amount of people (including myself) lost their minds. And so the pessimism began. I don't know if this is a stunt by Sony, but if it is it's not working and in fact reducing the hype tenfold.

So I believe that it is time to leave the forums for awhile possibly even till release. I'm not trying to make one of those "No More Characters so I'm Leaving" threads, I'm only trying to reduce the affect it will have on some people.

I will probably leave for awhile (not trying to make this about me) and visit like Thirty33Three does but, it gives me (and possibly other people) time to deal with the backlash of this and play some new games like AC3 or RE6 or whatever floats your goat.

Even though I was on here for a short time, I appreciate how I was welcomed by people from here. I highly recommend that everyone just take a break from PSASBR for awhile and later on, maybe later on we can all look back and be like WOW. So, until next time, I'll you guys in the arena.

Message 1 of 6 (141 Views)
Sackboy
357 posts

Re: I think it's time for us to leave the forum for awhile.

Sep 29, 2012

Im with u ima take a couple weeks off and just play games and wont come back unless some new reveals or crap come out , if not , see you all on November 20th 

Message 2 of 6 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Sorry, but "whatever floats your goat" made me laugh, i needed that Smiley Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 3 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Man, I agree.  I would honestly love to take a break from all this chaos in the past 12 hours.

Unfortunately, I fear I'll still find myself checking these forums on my phone in case I miss something big. @_@

Message 4 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 29, 2012
everyone leaving will just kill this game faster
Photobucket
Message 5 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I don't mean that everyone leaves I mean that people need to take a break from this for awhile
Message 6 of 6 (69 Views)
0 Likes