Wastelander
745 posts

Re: I think it's official

Oct 26, 2012
You guys are praising this game FAR too much. This game was created to celebrate PlayStation history and the roster is the main selling point in this game. You want amazing gameplay and a small roster? Go play old Street Fighter games or old Mortal Kombat games.

This game is designed specifically for the roster. Point. Blank. Period. Most people will buy this game to see Crash fighting Drake or Snake fighting Cole. I highly doubt people will buy this game for the gameplay alone and not the roster.

It pisses me off when I see all you people praise the **bleep** out of this game and act like it came from Jesus's butthole. This game is not perfect. Why can't you people see this?

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 81 of 331 (216 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Persona 4 arena <20
Blazblu< 20
Blazblu 2 < 20
New IPs all awesome all 60 dollar games.
Message 82 of 331 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 26, 2012

PandaPudding wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Theres no such thing as too many characters and there's no need to resort to insults I"ve played marvel vs capcom to death and I think its a model for what fighting game should be

Unbalanced messes? Oh okay.

ITS OKAY LOGIC MASTER MARROW YOU'VE CONVINCED ME SUPERBOT CAN DO NO WRONG

THEY ARE LITTERALLY THE BEST FIGHTING GAME DEVS OF ALL TIME NO GAME WILL EVER BE BALANCED LIKE THIS ONE NO GAME WILL EVER HAVE A ROSTER LIKE THIS ONE ALL HAIL SUPERBOT

You know they're also defending other fighting games that have a roster of 20 or less right? This game isn't the only one with what people call a "smalll roster" but has great gameplay and a following.

butagainwhatistheusetoexplainanythingtoyouwhenyouseeonlyoneside

You don't seem to see my side either all you guys seem to see is how great superbot is

Message 83 of 331 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 26, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:
You guys are praising this game FAR too much. This game was created to celebrate PlayStation history and the roster is the main selling point in this game. You want amazing gameplay and a small roster? Go play old Street Fighter games or old Mortal Kombat games.

This game is designed specifically for the roster. Point. Blank. Period. Most people will buy this game to see Crash fighting Drake or Snake fighting Cole. I highly doubt people will buy this game for the gameplay alone and not the roster.

It pisses me off when I see all you people praise the **bleep** out of this game and act like it came from Jesus's butthole. This game is not perfect. Why can't you people see this?

I don't think it came out of jesus' butthole. I'm defending it because of the sheer amount of content it has aside from just characters.  I don't need more than 20 to enjoy a game with so much unlockable content. I don't see why others aren't, unless they're spoiled children who, if they don't get their way, moan and cry and flail around and blame others for their problems. I guess that's why most people will probably be playing Kratos though.

Message 84 of 331 (196 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

actually omar and his team have stated multiple times that this is a fighting game, thats what they are going for. so...

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 85 of 331 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 26, 2012
>.> a few of you are acting like little kids..Math im looking at you
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 86 of 331 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 26, 2012
No one said its perfect, no one. It annoys me to see people take their frustrations of not having there favourite characters make the cut out on people who support the game. Trash it all you want, no character would have changed the core game.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 87 of 331 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I can see why they call you IHATEmate, you make everyone hate you...**bleep**! just shutup and listen to people (i know it will be tough though, seeing as you never do) they are trying to explain something to you and you yell FANBOY! at them
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 88 of 331 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Oct 26, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Skull girls has 8 characters and a handful of levels. Need more?

Skull Girls was also criticized by some sites (like IGN) for lack of content and started at a fourth of the cost of this game.

So that's not really a good point.

Message 89 of 331 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

So because YOU don't like the games that I chose which ARE fighters, and may have been in tournaments back in the day, you just disregard them. All of your comments are pointless. You try to make it sound like you have facts backing you up, you don't. You know what? What the **** do I care? All Stars will be fun, for about a month. Then it will be boring until DLC comes out! DLC that should have already been in the game! You know what? I don't have to listen to your bull**** anyway. Lol ill let you keep fighting with yourself on here.

Edit: profanity

Photobucket
Message 90 of 331 (149 Views)