Highlighted
Feb 27 2013
By: Phil2244 Lombax Warrior 129 posts

I think Zeus is a good character to have in the game.

2 replies 103 views Edited Feb 27, 2013
He's looks like he has a very fun, creative moveset (being able to charge up every move), his level 3 is the coolest in the game definitely and his teleportation move looks good fun..

Why so much hate? Because GoW already has a representative? Really? I didn't see as many people complaining about good / evil cole when the latter was announced, and the argument that he could be filling the place of a better character like crash or spyro is pretty dumb too, because if SM or SB could get the rights to add them, do you really think they wouldn't have added them before now, making a ton of money.

And has it not occurred to you that SOME people may think he's a good addition? Your opinion doesn't apply to everyone else and as Zeus has already been created and fully fleshed in the game, do you honestly think starting petitions and boycotts will stop SM releasing him?

I know this post will get a lot of flaming (I don't care) but if you can give a good argument as too why he shouldn't be added, please tell me.
Message 1 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: I think Zeus is a good character to have in the game.

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

I don't hate him. He looks fun yes. I just feel like he's a poor addition this early on when we still don't have reps from other SONY franchises.

Message 2 of 3 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Re: I think Zeus is a good character to have in the game.

Feb 27, 2013
I don't hate him either but seeing him in this game after many GoW stuff make me feel that SSM are shutting out other co-operations with companies. I have a feeling that they might drop this game after the GoW:ascension sales start to kick-in.
Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes