Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: I think I may have given up

Sep 22, 2012
Tgs was meant to win over Japan and it obviously worked, you could tell by all of the cheering and shouting. Tgs was a complete success for them!

Message 51 of 59 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Sep 22, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I like people like you, if your mad you express it. You just don't get spoon fed every disappointing news like most people here. If something goes wrong EXPRESS YOURSELF. Fans giving their reception is what makes things happen, Capcom announced that their done with mass DLC (which I doubt) because of the fans telling them not to. SilverFalcon I respect you, you show something that most people haven't "A mind of their own." I for one would be angry that this is the final but I'll still buy it because the overall game is awesome, but I'm just not gonna be happy with the 20 characters that they selected.

Then how about you go make a game like this. You shouldn't have a major say in how someone elses project turns out. They've been working hard for years making this game, and you have done nothing to contribute. So don't act like you should have your foot in the door like you're their boss, calling all the shots. Be happy that a game like this is even being made, for christ sake.

Message 52 of 59 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

My only problem is that in the past few weeks we only got confusing informations. It's like one official information contradicts another and in the end we are left in the dark. The game is getting very close to release and other than the confirmed stages and characters we know nothing. We know nothing about the game modes, unlockables, story, and final roster and stage count . Sure there have been hints and interview talks about them, but nothing official or decisive like a trailer, or a gameplay video.

We need some clear informations, especially for non forum members, because we all know what most of them still thinks about this game. They only get their info from trailers or gaming websites which let's be honest only have pretty vague info as of yet.

I hope that this changes in the very near future and everything will be cleared from any doubts.

Message 53 of 59 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 22, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

I like people like you, if your mad you express it. You just don't get spoon fed every disappointing news like most people here. If something goes wrong EXPRESS YOURSELF. Fans giving their reception is what makes things happen, Capcom announced that their done with mass DLC (which I doubt) because of the fans telling them not to. SilverFalcon I respect you, you show something that most people haven't "A mind of their own." I for one would be angry that this is the final but I'll still buy it because the overall game is awesome, but I'm just not gonna be happy with the 20 characters that they selected.

Then how about you go make a game like this. You shouldn't have a major say in how someone elses project turns out. They've been working hard for years making this game, and you have done nothing to contribute. So don't act like you should have your foot in the door like you're their boss, calling all the shots. Be happy that a game like this is even being made, for christ sake.

Your right this isn't MY game, this is a game for ALL PLAYSTATION FANS. So your point is invalid. Like I said it's called EXPRESSING DISCONCERN. If something is wrong say it don't be spoon fed bad news. Like my Capcom example eventually the companies hear the fans. Anyways I said no where in my comment "this game is terrible overall and shouldn't have ever seen the light of day," like you make it out as I said. I said the game overall is awesome but their character selection is bad for a roster of 20.

Message 54 of 59 (93 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 22, 2012
If they don't have more characters, they HAVE to delay and add more. I'll wait as long as it takew for them to get this game right. The roster is great, but not great enough. The game will be torn apart if this is the final roster, and may very well completely fail. There may be some pretty big characters, but its still lackluster.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 55 of 59 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 22, 2012
If they don't have more characters, they HAVE to delay and add more. I'll wait as long as it takes for them to get this game right. The roster is great, but not great enough. The game will be torn apart if this is the final roster, and may very well completely fail. There may be some pretty big characters, but its still lackluster.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 56 of 59 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Sep 22, 2012

As I already mentioned in another thread...less then 25, ok let's say less than 24 chracters would prevent me vom buying it on release day for full price..

Message 57 of 59 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Sep 22, 2012

One communication error and then all hell breaks loose on the forums... Seriously guys, there will be more characters. SuperBot just had to take their time since they had to finish 3 whole stages in less than a month of time.

The Party Panda.png

Message 58 of 59 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Sep 22, 2012
They said they would be there are they are!
www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 59 of 59 (32 Views)
0 Likes