Survivor
2590 posts

Re: I think I may have given up

Sep 22, 2012

achus93again wrote:

so you're leaving huh?

Probably, I'm just tired of being dissapointed. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 11 of 59 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

Wrong one >.<

Message 12 of 59 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Sep 22, 2012
I won't be mad until it is completely apparent that nothing will be revealed at/for TGS. Then I'd take into consideration that they might've thought we didn't EXPECT them to reveal something (Such as they might've thought seeing a glimpse of those three new stages would be enough).
Message 13 of 59 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

I like people like you, if your mad you express it. You just don't get spoon fed every disappointing news like most people here. If something goes wrong EXPRESS YOURSELF. Fans giving their reception is what makes things happen, Capcom announced that their done with mass DLC (which I doubt) because of the fans telling them not to. SilverFalcon I respect you, you show something that most people haven't "A mind of their own." I for one would be angry that this is the final but I'll still buy it because the overall game is awesome, but I'm just not gonna be happy with the 20 characters that they selected.

Thank you, I'm actually kind of upset that more people aren't as upset as me. Last night we learned that Superbot said they where doing reveals at TGS. They haven't yet and it looks like they won't. We need some info soon, since we supposedly have more than 20 characters. 

I want info too. It seems like SuperBot has gone into hiding these past few hours after the Toro event. I wish they would just come out and say something like "stay tuned for the rest of TGS, we're not done yet." Give the fans hope and don't have us sitting here twiddling our thumbs. SuperBot has been doing good with listening to fans about how to fix the game but they did fail on one part COMMUNICATION. Communication goes a long way in the gaming community and SuperBot needs to do that espescially at this epidemic were having here on the boards, NeoGaf, and even GameFaqs.

Superbot say something already!

Message 14 of 59 (220 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

the event is over in like 24 hours or so, theres still time for reveals before the end

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 59 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

so you're leaving huh?

Stick around Eurogamer is in like 5 days. If there is nothing there then its ok to be dissappointed

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 16 of 59 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

so you're leaving huh?

i understand,

i'm not that dissapointed mostly 'cause i've got other things to occupy my time,

but i also just have a positive way of seeing this,

plus, i'm not like most people that were really demanding a reveal,

i really just take what i can get...

Play For Fun!
Message 17 of 59 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I don't blame you for being disappointed honestly.

Then again, I'd say to stay for a little while to see if something newsworthy comes up. I was the same way for the Vita pre-E3. I was telling everyone that was having 2nd thoughts about the handheld to wait on E3 so that Sony would show some more things for it. What did us Vita owners get? Frikkin' Youtube and the fact that PASBR is Cross Buy-able. I hung on to my Vita despite my big disappointment at E3, and things have actually turned for the better since then (that's not saying much though).

Needless to say, my expectations for the Vita have lowered since E3.

Message 18 of 59 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 22, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

so you're leaving huh?

Stick around Eurogamer is in like 5 days. If there is nothing there then its ok to be dissappointed

That's just it Superbot's made be afraid to get my hopes up by not revealing characters or saying anything. It's as if they have forgoten about hte community for this game. Kinda sad actually. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 19 of 59 (187 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 22, 2012

One.PNG

Message 20 of 59 (183 Views)