Sep 22 2012
By: Silverfalcon3000 Survivor 2590 posts

I think I may have given up

58 replies 597 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Wow, Superbot you really don't know how to generate hype, you said characters would be revealed at TGS and they wheren't. what the hell! I'm tired of being dissapointed with each event I'm done. I think I'm gone from this forum to I'll just wait to see what the final roster brings us. If it's only the 20 that have been revealed, then someone really f'd up. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 1 of 59 (597 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Re: I think I may have given up

Sep 22, 2012
This guy.
Message 2 of 59 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Thy guy
Message 3 of 59 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Wow, Superbot you really don't know how to generate hype, you said characters would be revealed at TGS and they wheren't. what the hell! I'm tired of being dissapointed with each event I'm done. I think I'm gone from this forum to I'll just wait to see what the final roster brings us. If it's only the 20 that have been revealed, then someone really f'd up. 

I know how you feel. I know they are doing a not so well job on reveals and keeping us informed and stuff but stick around they may reveal some big names like Cloud, Big Boss, and Crash you never know.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 4 of 59 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 22, 2012

TGS isn't over yet.

Message 5 of 59 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I like people like you, if your mad you express it. You just don't get spoon fed every disappointing news like most people here. If something goes wrong EXPRESS YOURSELF. Fans giving their reception is what makes things happen, Capcom announced that their done with mass DLC (which I doubt) because of the fans telling them not to. SilverFalcon I respect you, you show something that most people haven't "A mind of their own." I for one would be angry that this is the final but I'll still buy it because the overall game is awesome, but I'm just not gonna be happy with the 20 characters that they selected.

Message 6 of 59 (554 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

TarheelRam wrote:

TGS isn't over yet.

exactly I see something revealed near the end of TGS, everyone is just upset that they weren't revealed when they thought

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 59 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 22, 2012

so you're leaving huh?

Play For Fun!
Message 8 of 59 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 22, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I like people like you, if your mad you express it. You just don't get spoon fed every disappointing news like most people here. If something goes wrong EXPRESS YOURSELF. Fans giving their reception is what makes things happen, Capcom announced that their done with mass DLC (which I doubt) because of the fans telling them not to. SilverFalcon I respect you, you show something that most people haven't "A mind of their own." I for one would be angry that this is the final but I'll still buy it because the overall game is awesome, but I'm just not gonna be happy with the 20 characters that they selected.

Thank you, I'm actually kind of upset that more people aren't as upset as me. Last night we learned that Superbot said they where doing reveals at TGS. They haven't yet and it looks like they won't. We need some info soon, since we supposedly have more than 20 characters. 

Message 9 of 59 (533 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

TarheelRam wrote:

TGS isn't over yet.

exactly I see something revealed near the end of TGS, everyone is just upset that they weren't revealed when they thought

When does TGS end? I thought it ended today, doesn't leave much time. 

Message 10 of 59 (525 Views)
0 Likes