Dec 12 2012
By: Ecurican912 I Only Post Everything 1144 posts

I think I just played with the dumbest person to ever pick up allstars

9 replies 225 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

I was playing 2v2 quick match. I was toro and my partner was Sly against a kratos and a jak. It was on dreamscape. So the kratos player is like level 400-something. So as the match progresses, my partner starts going invisible for a while leaving me to deal with jak. So the kratos guy yells out on his mic "**bleep** SLY, STOP WITH THE LAG. WHY IS THIS MATCH LAGGING SO MUCH THAT SLY KEEPS ON TURNING INVISIBLE!!!!"

i literary almost died of laughter. I couldnt play against that guy anymore

Message 1 of 10 (225 Views)
Wastelander
726 posts

Re: I think I just played with the dumbest person to ever pick up allstars

Dec 12, 2012
ROFLMAO. What a noob XD

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 2 of 10 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 12, 2012

its like how can you be a level 400-something kratos and not know about sly's special trait. 

Message 3 of 10 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

I fought against two (my partner scrubbed out with 0 kills) rank 600+ Coles who didn't understand how I was blocking their Giga punch. Nor did they seem to understand that the level 1 doesn't work on someone laying on the ground. I only got 5 of their stock before losing my last one to a lagged super..

Also in one of my rare FFA battles, I played a 800ish Jak that walked (literally walked, he was flashing invincibility from his last death) right past Sackboy and I sparring so he could randomly whiff his level 2 against Nariko on the other side of Stowaway. She reciprocated with her level 1. 

The thread's topic story still wins though. Sly does seem to confuse people, I've watched commentary videos where 1/4 of the time the player is asking aloud where his own Sly is.. >.>

Message 4 of 10 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 12, 2012
That's quite lolzy

Message 5 of 10 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Jnkolm wrote:

I fought against two (my partner scrubbed out with 0 kills) rank 600+ Coles who didn't understand how I was blocking their Giga punch. Nor did they seem to understand that the level doesn't work on someone laying on the ground. I only got 5 of their stock before losing my last one to a lagged super..

Also in one of my rare FFA battles, I played a 800ish Jak that walked (literally walked, he was flashing invincibility from his last death) right past Sackboy and I sparring so he could randomly whiff his level 2 against Nariko on the other side of Stowaway. She reciprocated with her level 1. 

That last part about Jak is absolutely hilarious. I would've ROFL'd my **bleep** off if I has seen it. Man thats funny.

Message 6 of 10 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Jnkolm wrote:

I fought against two (my partner scrubbed out with 0 kills) rank 600+ Coles who didn't understand how I was blocking their Giga punch. Nor did they seem to understand that the level doesn't work on someone laying on the ground. I only got 5 of their stock before losing my last one to a lagged super..

That last part about Jak is absolutely hilarious. I would've ROFL'd my **bleep** off if I has seen it. Man thats funny.

Yeap, we were by the boxes, Nariko at the left wall. He respawned I think right next to the hole on the left edge. Also that was all he did. No mixup, no ranged fire, just walked over and slapped R2

Message 7 of 10 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 12, 2012

This guy would stand no chance in Street Fighter.

Message 8 of 10 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Dec 12, 2012
lol
Message 9 of 10 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Jnkolm wrote:

I fought against two (my partner scrubbed out with 0 kills) rank 600+ Coles who didn't understand how I was blocking their Giga punch. Nor did they seem to understand that the level 1 doesn't work on someone laying on the ground. I only got 5 of their stock before losing my last one to a lagged super..

The thread's topic story still wins though. Sly does seem to confuse people, I've watched commentary videos where 1/4 of the time the player is asking aloud where his own Sly is.. >.>

that sly is one slippy bas.tard

Message 10 of 10 (89 Views)
0 Likes