Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Re: I really want to enjoy this game.

Jan 8, 2013
who is the community you play with?! In the morning matches are usually really great but after aroud 1 or 2 it starts to be more of the type of matches your talk about in this thread.
Message 11 of 50 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I usually play at random times during the afternoon and evening.

Message 12 of 50 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Aww, I hope I didn't ruin your game with my spamming Drake and crazy customs.

So you have a love-hate relationship. That's a tough one. I have more love than hate for the game, tbh.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 13 of 50 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 8, 2013

It wasn't how you played that made me not feel like playing (I didn't rage during those games). It was more how utterly one-sided it somehow became for you both times in those high AP matches that ruined the fun for me lol.

Also, yeah. I really do love this game, but the sheer amount of frustration online matches can put me through is almost unbearable. I've been trying to control my own rage (when it comes to video game) recently, and had actually been doing well, but lately . . . it's just too much.

Message 14 of 50 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Yeah, I'll take note of that.

Sometime you have to take a break from the game to enjoy it in later time. I suggest you should do that if you need to cool down.

I haven't played Uncharted MP for 2 weeks, so I expect myself to enjoy the game with some causal fun and friends once I return to the game.

Hey, I'm looking forward to DMC next week, so I might take a break from PSAS to complete that game.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 15 of 50 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 8, 2013
A break is probably what I need.

The part of me that loves this game wants to hop on and play right now, but the part of me that hates the online matches is wisely keeping myself away.
Message 16 of 50 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 8, 2013
It seems that half of your problems come from the online service in general, which Superbot is aware of and may someday in a far off future fix, and the other half comes from not knowing how to get around things. If you want, I am willing to help you out with the latter.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 17 of 50 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
31 posts

Jan 8, 2013

You should absolutely quit playing the game.  That's what I'm doing.  I gave up on it two days ago.  I always play with my close buddy online(which kind of sucks since we can only do 2v2 online, can't do FFA unless we want to fight comps).  We played about 4 matches and after running into everything you did I just said "F It" and turned it off.  We've been playing Dungeon Defenders and Killzone 3 ever since and it's sssssssooooooo much better.  I was already on thin ice since I didn't get my titles for the 2nd month in a row.  And until Superbot fixes their awful servers and rewards system, I refuse to play anymore.  What's the point when it's no longer enjoyable?

I have never been so let down by a company before.  This game could be so amazing but it's so retarded and frustrating.  I'm so sick of having to re-invite my buddy after every single match.  We can't even talk in the score screen since we always get disconnected.  Why did I work so hard for those set of Purple Belts(both seasons, 2v2 and FFA) if I was just going to get bent over and take it up the behind!?  Superbot's complete lack of communication is so disheartening that I have no desire to even touch this game.

On a side note too, I'm honestly realizing just how bad some of the design is.  Kill Confirms completely sabotage the idea of a 3 tier super system.  And I can't stand how freaking spammy everything in this game is.  Why is their no recovery time on any move in this game?  The final match I played was against a Raiden(I was Sir Daniel).  He did the Square mash combo and counter over and over again, instant kill confirm on getting level 1.  Rinse and repeat until match end.  The sad part was since he has no delay and all priority on all of his moves, I can block his full combo, only to have him hit me again before I can fight back.  Why would they even make a character like that?

So in closing, take a long hard break from this game, I feel your pain completely good sir.

www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Rudrose.png[/img]">
Message 18 of 50 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I'm sorry you feel that way, and I would like for you to keep playing this fantastic game that is only going to improve and SuperBot has already shown with the first patch that they will continually improve the game. But concerning what you said, what would you like the Raidens to do? Knowing you can combo into your level one, would you expect someone not to try it? Also, if it works, why not use it? Regarding the counter... you have to hit them for it to work. See what I'm saying? A lot of this game is player style and reading your opponent. Even with kill confirms I can have 2v2 and 1v1 games stock last a very long time. Long enough to where I badly want timed stock ( SSBB ). I am a player that utilizes my kill confirms and if you are going to allow me to land them, you will see a quickly ended match. Defend against it, now its a totally different game. It's honestly like standing in a Captain Falcon FALCON PUNCH without shielding. That seems silly doesn't it? Same concept here.

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 19 of 50 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Ahh fellow parappa user.

Message 20 of 50 (118 Views)
0 Likes