Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

show me just 1 comment where i said this game is gonna be bad or such an such  is a wasted slot or i dont like this character or i dont like that character. the worst thing i've said about this game is im not gonna spend my own money on it. just because i dont keep my lips on SB's @$$ cheeks does not mean im a troll.

Message 21 of 32 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/25/2012
Offline
873 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

No you're not a troll your just an idiot who believes his opinions matter where ever they are applied. you are not prom king. you are not popular. you are not inteligent. you are just a jerk. please leave. 

Message 22 of 32 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
1976 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

Q nasty just **bleep** your  signature justifies me saying this.. 

Message 23 of 32 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
210 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

they're also pointless


It's called fluff Smiley Tongue

Message 24 of 32 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

and once again please point out where i say my opinion means anything. I find it crazy how you're calling me out when you actually have people on here saying others are unknown posters and act like others opinions dont mean **bleep** because their username isnt recognizable. im a jerk because my opinion differs from your opinion? get your thong out your pu$sy. unless i get banned im not going anywhere, so i suggest you start reporting. what the hell does being prom king have to do with anything? popularity on a forum means nothing in life.

Message 25 of 32 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

Q nasty just **bleep** your  signature justifies me saying this.. 



dont know what you're saying because of that bleep. and my signature shows im a fan of jojo's bizarre adventure nothing else.

Message 26 of 32 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

and once again please point out where i say my opinion means anything. I find it crazy how you're calling me out when you actually have people on here saying others are unknown posters and act like others opinions dont mean **bleep** because their username isnt recognizable. im a jerk because my opinion differs from your opinion? get your thong out your pu$sy. unless i get banned im not going anywhere, so i suggest you start reporting. what the hell does being prom king have to do with anything? popularity on a forum means nothing in life.


Trolling doesn't mean you say your opinion means anything.  Trolling is saying things that you obviously know will rile up others, entirely for the sake of doing so.  You knew you'd get people **bleep** off by saying it's useless, but you did it anyway, likely to get a rise out of the others here.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 27 of 32 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

FINALLY COLLECTIBLES

Now I can be OCD about this game too!

Message 28 of 32 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

Revenge_Of_Z wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

and once again please point out where i say my opinion means anything. I find it crazy how you're calling me out when you actually have people on here saying others are unknown posters and act like others opinions dont mean **bleep** because their username isnt recognizable. im a jerk because my opinion differs from your opinion? get your thong out your pu$sy. unless i get banned im not going anywhere, so i suggest you start reporting. what the hell does being prom king have to do with anything? popularity on a forum means nothing in life.


Trolling doesn't mean you say your opinion means anything.  Trolling is saying things that you obviously know will rile up others, entirely for the sake of doing so.  You knew you'd get people **bleep** off by saying it's useless, but you did it anyway, likely to get a rise out of the others here.


or just my thoughts and i was just sharing them not thinking someone would pee in their pants because someone doesnt like a certain feature in the game


A certain feature about which you have no idea and probably shouldn't judge prior to actually seeing?  Yeah, I'm sure you were expressing your opinion without the intention to troll in this instance.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 29 of 32 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: I really hope "Belts" are what I think they are...

Aug 30, 2012

Revenge_Of_Z wrote:

Did I ever try to pass my opinion off as a fact if you get mad over my thought that's your problem. I don't even know why they're getting mad did they have a part in making this game?


1: Passing an opinion that has literally no merit at this point makes no sense; no opinion on something that we have no clue about should be spoken, and it's basic logic that one shouldn't say a derogatory opinion about something without any background on it (which almost nobody does unless he/she is trying to troll).  You're judging it before you even know what it is, and then essentially saying "Y U MAD BRO" in response to any flak you get.  

2: Are you on a second account?  I'm not sure if that's against the rules or not, so if not, carry on.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 30 of 32 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes