Wastelander
847 posts

Re: I realize this is a stretch, but...

Feb 23, 2013
Yeah nintendo only need to make another 5 mario games and 3 zeldas to turn tables.

I cant stand these 123123 games of the same character, im from the atari gen, bought a nes,snes,mega,n64,ps1,ps2,ps3. Mario turned oversatured for me.

but a good gamer wish the best to everyone not flamewar, soo, good luck on E3
Message 11 of 14 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Feb 23, 2013
They lost rayman legends its over lol. They needed a great platform exclusive and lost it.
Message 12 of 14 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Feb 23, 2013

mario mario mario mario. I GET IT! MARIO IS THE FRIGGIN' MASCOT! They srsly need to tone down the mario and focus aa bit more on some of the other series. I personally wish they had done more with Kirby. The Kirby series was always my favorite as a child, and is still my fav nintendo series. In smash bros they basically added 7-8 mario characters, but gave them their own game icons/music as an excuse. What about all the pokemon? I can't even remember the names of pokemon anymore because there are so many of the things now, and now they're making a 6TH GEN!? **bleep**!? Nintendo could have so much more potential, they could so so much more, but they are going in the wrong direction with their decisions. I'd love to see some more series to add on to the classic cast. They are trying to do too much of a good thing.

unfortunately, I know from experience, the japanese kids just eat up anything that nintendo releases. New mario? buy. New system? buy. New pokemon? buy buy buy. Nintendo's popularity in Japan is probably the main reason they are still part of this console war. They friggin have a channel that is dedicated completely to pokemon for an hour or so for pokemon! people are dressed as pokemon, they talk about pokemon, the stage is pokeball colored, they play the new pokemon games. Hell, even the commericals are all completely pokemon, no exceptions.

In general, Unless Nintendo has, for some reason, an apocolyptic downfall in japan, they are still in this war, no matter what they do

Message 13 of 14 (72 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

Plasmakirby wrote:

mario mario mario mario. I GET IT! MARIO IS THE FRIGGIN' MASCOT! They srsly need to tone down the mario and focus aa bit more on some of the other series. I personally wish they had done more with Kirby. The Kirby series was always my favorite as a child, and is still my fav nintendo series. In smash bros they basically added 7-8 mario characters, but gave them their own game icons/music as an excuse. What about all the pokemon? I can't even remember the names of pokemon anymore because there are so many of the things now, and now they're making a 6TH GEN!? **bleep**!? Nintendo could have so much more potential, they could so so much more, but they are going in the wrong direction with their decisions. I'd love to see some more series to add on to the classic cast. They are trying to do too much of a good thing.

unfortunately, I know from experience, the japanese kids just eat up anything that nintendo releases. New mario? buy. New system? buy. New pokemon? buy buy buy. Nintendo's popularity in Japan is probably the main reason they are still part of this console war. They friggin have a channel that is dedicated completely to pokemon for an hour or so for pokemon! people are dressed as pokemon, they talk about pokemon, the stage is pokeball colored, they play the new pokemon games. Hell, even the commericals are all completely pokemon, no exceptions.

In general, Unless Nintendo has, for some reason, an apocolyptic downfall in japan, they are still in this war, no matter what they do

Thats what a i think, i know its not everyone but, some ppl buy it just because its mario or nintendo.

You can say the same to halo or uncharted but these are brand new  franchises, i expect ppl dnt do it with these hits too.

I have hope nintendo come back to roots and bring us something really creative and innovative.

Edit for something that come to my mind now: nintendo just turned an activision(cod) of games.

Message 14 of 14 (56 Views)
0 Likes