Oct 27 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

I only want 2 things different from the beta...

4 replies 169 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

Sweet Tooth stomp should hit mid air like it did in last beta, With that he will be able to hit any enemy that are right below him, i know the shotgun helps but the stomp hits multiple enemies which is what ST needs cause of his low combo attacks.

Sly stealth: It should last 3 seconds and then it takes 5-10 seconds to recharge, i find it fair for everyone. I DO NOT SUCK and lets get that clear. Some noob gave the option when i was using Kratos lvl 3 to press O button to catch SLY, so i did... what happened? It didn't hit them at all and ended up with 3 kills which is pretty bad for me to do since i always do 5 or more when there's no Sly. Sweet Tooth lvl 3 it's going to be impossible to find the sly when the game comes out with BIGGER MAPS, more platforms that sly can take cover and you will never, never find them. Radec is also pretty hard since the gun is very far from the stage and you can barely see Sly. Sly vs Sly as for right now it's ok since his lvl 3 is pretty close to the stage and you can almost see him moving. My point is, when characters are using lvl 3, its going to be harder to get the kills you SHOULD get by using a lvl 3 with Sly's being enemies. My advice here is that when there's a lvl 3, Sly's could not stealth or make 3 seconds stealth and recharge. It's not that bad when your playing while no supers on, but with them it gets annoying and unfair. Just Imagine Raiden, Dante, Evil Cole trying to find Sly too when you can barely see him. It's OP since it get's 4-5 less deaths than other character because the other characters HAVE to get kill while Sly moves like a **bleep** (sorry).

That's only 2 things

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: I only want 2 things different from the beta...

Oct 27, 2012
Sly is techinacally.still visible when using it
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 2 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I just played you. You're a Radec spammer who does in fact suck.
Message 3 of 5 (103 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 27, 2012
So you suck coz you can't find sly. Lol noob!
Message 4 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 27, 2012

The guy messages me over PSN calling me a newb... I call him out for spamming. And then he goes on a rant about how stealth is better than spamming, trying to justify him being horrible with the character! XD

Message 5 of 5 (79 Views)
0 Likes