Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: I need a 2v2 partner!

Jan 31, 2013

Ill do it but whoever adds me needs to be good enough I can't risk losing considerable amounts of bp and/or my belt please and thank you

Sleep Matt signature
Message 11 of 18 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Oh, never mind didn't send you one God_Complex, can't seem to get your ID right ha, send me a friend request when you can though.
Message 12 of 18 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 31, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Ill do it but whoever adds me needs to be good enough I can't risk losing considerable amounts of bp and/or my belt please and thank you

Well, I've added you, I won't be offended if you think I'm bad and want to quit though, but I do think I'm good enough for a partner on Ranked.

Message 13 of 18 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 31, 2013

jamcakes wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Well, I've added you, I won't be offended if you think I'm bad and want to quit though, but I do think I'm good enough for a partner on Ranked.

Sorry for sucking that match,I'm more of a FFA player =/

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 14 of 18 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Jan 31, 2013

jamcakes wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Ok I will be on later tonight

Sleep Matt signature
Message 15 of 18 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Don't worry Cyborg I'm not doing too great either, not to mention our characters got switched, not the best start ha! Good thing we aren't on ranked in this case cause this isn't our night.. lol
Message 16 of 18 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Jan 31, 2013
You could add me, ive been mastering Jak and while I consider myself good im not the best jak player, still somethings to learn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 17 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 31, 2013

WolferGaming wrote:
You could add me, ive been mastering Jak and while I consider myself good im not the best jak player, still somethings to learn.

You talking to me? I assume you are because I'm Jak,and yeah I consider myself "okay" I'm trying to get into habit of using the netural circle and Needle Lazer more,however I've been owning in ranked,apparently all the pro spamming Kratos/Raiden play in Quickies,although majority of players on ranked are Kratos they really suck,and don't bother saving for level three,unlike me,usually I just get level 3,get at least 5 kills (unluckily 4 kills every 3/4 matches) and score some kills with my level 1,level 2 if I can somehow manage to get it in time and there's a platform to jump off when using it.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 18 of 18 (35 Views)
0 Likes