Sep 28 2012
By: D-Squad3 Fender Bender 2905 posts

I'm sorry you guys, it was my FAULT!

6 replies 220 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

I should've never tweeted Sid Shuman. Smiley Frustrated

Now everyone is upset. lol this is just crazy right now, and SuperBot ain't doing ****.

Message 1 of 7 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: I'm sorry you guys, it was my FAULT!

Sep 28, 2012

It's not your fault man, Sid Shuman is wrong anyways.

Message 2 of 7 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Yes, it's all your fault! I hope you feel bad about yourself!

Lol... just kidding. It wasn't your fault Smiley Wink It was mine! Smiley Surprised

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 3 of 7 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 29, 2012
superbot is who to blame
Photobucket
Message 4 of 7 (142 Views)
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Nah, I'm thankful you did. It's better to know than to wait for every event thinking there will be reveals like with TGS only to be disappointed that there wasn't (assuming this turns out to be right and there are no additional characters). Having information is always good, no matter how good or bad it is.

Now the people that don't find the current roster of 20 characters to be enough to warrant a launch purchase will be able to make their decision and move on. Unfortunately for SuperBot and Sony, they will find out that a lot of people won't find the current roster of 20 characters to be good enough.

Message 5 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

Nah, I'm thankful you did. It's better to know than to wait for every event thinking there will be reveals like with TGS only to be disappointed that there wasn't (assuming this turns out to be right and there are no additional characters). Having information is always good, no matter how good or bad it is.

Now the people that don't find the current roster of 20 characters to be enough to warrant a launch purchase will be able to make their decision and move on. Unfortunately for SuperBot and Sony, they will find out that a lot of people won't find the current roster of 20 characters to be good enough.

I agree with godlike_shanker imagine how mad people would be if they figured this out close to release date also, probably more hectic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
781 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Dont sweat it, like i said in your other thread, it's better we knew now than later down the line, you've done us a favour actually, too bad people wont see it that way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 7 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes