11 replies 402 views Edited Nov 11, 2012
Said nobody after the Attract trailer.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (402 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Re: I'm not buying this game!!

Nov 11, 2012

Except for all the people who still aren't buying it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (398 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 11, 2012
the majority who seen it most likely were already getting it, and to be honest even if I was already getting it there was no gameplay at all so it would not influence my opinion its just a cinematic.
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6511 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

DBoi787 wrote:

Ive tried convincing my friends to buy the game in nice detailed rational long words, but they just are to much of closeminded bias inconsiderate disrespectful **bleep**!

Ive had enough of this bias stuff. They're missing out not me. Ive been convincing my friends for a long time that basing your buys off reviews and sales are stupid and going off what you think you know when you don't is pathetic. Same goes for the beta. Had 2 friends who had this game preordered, but then canceled because the beta didn't feel as fast paste as SSBB and that only being able to use supers was boring and no cutting it. They really **bleep** me off with their bias minds.

photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Nov 11, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
the majority who seen it most likely were already getting it, and to be honest even if I was already getting it there was no gameplay at all so it would not influence my opinion its just a cinematic.

I totally disagree. My friends who are hardcore 360 users were all in awe of the trailer. The IGN comments are fulll of people saying "i need a ps3 in adititon to my xbox" or something along those lines.

Trailers can sell games too....think about Dead Island or the Hype for Last of Us after the first trailer

Dunno how to make a Signature picture....
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Nov 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DBoi787 wrote:

Ive tried convincing my friends to buy the game in nice detailed rational long words, but they just are to much of closeminded bias inconsiderate disrespectful **bleep**!

Ive had enough of this bias stuff. They're missing out not me. Ive been convincing my friends for a long time that basing your buys off reviews and sales are stupid and going off what you think you know when you don't is pathetic. Same goes for the beta. Had 2 friends who had this game preordered, but then canceled because the beta didn't feel as fast paste as SSBB and that only being able to use supers was boring and no cutting it. They really **bleep** me off with their bias minds.

LOL they're right. I'm still buying this game for some reason but what they're saying it's true. Hey, at least they considered to get it. My friends hated the game from the start, and most of them hate Nintendo and Smash Bros. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6511 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DBoi787 wrote:

LOL they're right. I'm still buying this game for some reason but what they're saying it's true. Hey, at least they considered to get it. My friends hated the game from the start, and most of them hate Nintendo and Smash Bros. lol

I can already ell your trying to **bleep** me off... this game shouldn't be compared to SSBB anyway. 2 different games on 2 different systems. PSASBR perspective highly differs from that of SSBB. Only thing these games share in common are the looks. Thats all looks! In Smash Bros you literally Smash Left, up, down, or right with every **bleep** character, while in PSASBR every single char has a unique special moves. The gameplay itself is different and the concept. SSBB those chars were brong together for no **bleep** reason, just for the fact that represent Nintendo while PSASBR has multiple reasons why the characters came together.

Its not the gameplay that should decide if you buy the game or not. Its the **bleep** concept and overall experience! Pathetic when people base everything on gameplay alone.

photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Nov 11, 2012

lol still not good enough for me to buy, But my brother is giving me the code for the vita version when he gets it back at home. So im not complaining about getting it for free. Hmmmmm im carious about the DLC they will have their own stories too. hmmmm

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I already brainwashed few people on my friends list into getting the game

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

lol still not good enough for me to buy, But my brother is giving me the code for the vita version when he gets it back at home. So im not complaining about getting it for free. Hmmmmm im carious about the DLC they will have their own stories too. hmmmm

You wont be able to.  The code is linked to his acc.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (166 Views)