Jan 21 2013
By: John31269 Lombax Warrior 112 posts
Accepted Solution

I'm having some difficulty with Heihachi's Move List...

2 replies 351 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

I'm not sure if you guys have any solutions on how to do this, but I'm having some trouble with Heihachi's Move List Combat Trial. I keep getting stumped on the "Demon Breath" move, and I'm just not sure how to do it. I actually got it out of pure random twice, but I'm not exactly sure what I did, and that lead to another move that I got stumped on. It was something along the lines of "Electric Wind God" or something. 

Does anyone have some tips or instructions on what to do here? Thanks. :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: I'm having some difficulty with Heihachi's Move List...

Jan 21, 2013
The demon breath is quite tricky to pull off. You have to press circle and immediately after that press square. You have to be REALLY fast on this. I use 2 fingers to do this move since my thumbs aren't fast enough on their own.

The electric wind god is a real easy move. you just walk forward, press circle so he does the dash and then press square to do an uppercut
Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Re: I'm having some difficulty with Heihachi's Move List...

Jan 21, 2013

Oh my... I just beat the trial and I could've beaten it with ease quickly, but I was just confused on those particular moves. Thank you very much!! Kudos to you! :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 3 (323 Views)
0 Likes