Highlighted
Feb 27 2013
By: Breaker_Ki Sackboy 528 posts

I'm happy with Zeus/Issac, but...

3 replies 167 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

I was happy to see a new character announcement, and I can say I'm interested in the new fighters  (though they could have been more flavorful).  

What sucks is that with them hitting the store mid/end march, we are unlikely to see a patch containing signifacant buff/nerfs to the current cast for probably 3 months.  Its sad because I feel certain characters are just too weak.  Even worse, it's looking like Zeus, who is similar to Big Daddy, will completely outshine Big Daddy given his current state.

Message 1 of 4 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Re: I'm happy with Zeus/Issac, but...

Feb 27, 2013

not necessarily, the more people start to abuse certain moves they will patch it, and if the characters are coming in mid march thats a definte patch update. also this is Playstation All Stars, so its okay if he outshines him haha

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Cant wait to see Nariko vs Zues...or FP!
Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I agree. Zeus looks like Big Daddy delux. He's got a few moves that are just someone else's moves but better, like the teleport. I'm hoping his speed and hit box will be enough to keep him from being too strong. We don't need any more complaints about who's OP or not.

0 Likes