I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Re: I'm guessing Drake is just easy to play

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:
I find this a huge shame because I'm actually enjoying Drake.

It's bad enough that he receives a lot of hate for how people play him (from myself included), but for him to be so easy to pick up and play ruins the challenge I look for when I try to master a character.

Agree with you here. The noobs think thats his whole game is barrel, o and forward punch, slide, forward punch, ak run but that is rare mostly they just spam something stupid. I had to drop him as my main because I got tired of seeing him abused and I HATE being grouped with the total noobs who just abuse him. He is not dante deep obviously since he is literally the only character in this game you can get deep with IMO, but he is deffinately slightly deeper than Kratos and Sly. Not by much though. You can use his wall bounces and stuff very effectively if you know how, but aside from myself I have never seen a Drake properly utilize a nicely positioned wall bounce.

Got so much hatemail for using Drake, despite the fact I did not abuse his lame combos. Just got tired of it and switched to Jak, never looked back honestly and just use Drake in 2v2 or quickmatch now and then because he is fun to play, when your playing him though and not spamming.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 11 of 14 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 10, 2013
whenever i play vs a drake i just run around the map and waste his time then leave after 5 minutes hoping i was host
Message 12 of 14 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 10, 2013
D:
Message 13 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Feb 10, 2013

If I left everytime I fight a character I dislike (cough Raiden, Kratos, both Coles cough) I would never finish a match

people seriously, learn to play, in every fighting game you will find an annoying character

Message 14 of 14 (53 Views)
0 Likes