Apr 6, 2013
^^^ Lies!!
Message 11 of 19 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: I'm getting the game tonight!

Apr 6, 2013
If you were referring to what I said, there is a slither of people who fight fair and just for fun. As long as there's persistence in playing the game, ColdRibbettes is bound to run into a few people who can fit that role. There's bound to be a few of those said people on this forum even. Though you won't find them unless you start looking.

Plus remembering that its just a game helps when you run into the jerks here and there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To fight with Honor, Courage, and Integrity. That is the way of the Warrior

Help support Fighting game reps for PSABR here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Fighting-game-reps-for-PSASBR/td-p/39975559
Message 12 of 19 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Apr 6, 2013

elephantsheep wrote:

Good luck! Playing offline with a big group of friends and a few beers is still the best way to go. Minus the beers if you're underage, of course.

YES!

This guy knows what he's talking about. 

Message 13 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Apr 6, 2013
NOOOOOO, DON'T BUY THIS GARBAGE, WHAT YOU WILL FIND IS A FULL KIDS KILL CONFIRMING THE WHOLE TIME AND EVEN DOING THE SAME COMBO ALL THE TIME, SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 14 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

@revenger-cm
first off, his friend gave it to him, so no loss there.

Next up, he can find people that play like he does. As dominant the KCs are in this game, it isn't the ends all for every player. Plus KC's are a part of this game at this point.

Third, he's played with a friend online before, so I am quite sure he knows what he's getting himself into (likely they found fun in it).

lastly, let the person themselves decide if the game is "garbage" as you say. The community is only one part of the game, and there's ways to enjoy it without the problems of it. The game isn't perfect, but it can be a lot of fun with the right people.

To fight with Honor, Courage, and Integrity. That is the way of the Warrior

Help support Fighting game reps for PSABR here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Fighting-game-reps-for-PSASBR/td-p/39975559
Message 15 of 19 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Add me on psn, goniloc.
And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 16 of 19 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Goniloc wrote:
Add me on psn, goniloc.

Didn't you quit?

Message 17 of 19 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Apr 6, 2013
In a few hours I'm leaving for sprig break and then I've got a lot of **bleep** to do, so I'm quitting for the month of April.
And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 18 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Goniloc wrote:
In a few hours I'm leaving for sprig break and then I've got a lot of **bleep** to do, so I'm quitting for the month of April.

Ah alright, fair enough

Message 19 of 19 (47 Views)
0 Likes