Apr 06 2013
By: ColdRibbettes First Son 16 posts

I'm getting the game tonight!

18 replies 290 views Edited Apr 6, 2013

Hey everyone! I've been playing this game with a friend locally for quite some time. I've always just played with my friend at his house since we're kinda broke and in college, but he just managed to get himself a new PS3 and decided to gift me the old one so we can play against eachother during college breaks!

So I hope to get to play sometime later tonight on my brand new game. This is the first time I'll have really played anything by myself online, so wish me luck people! Hopefully I run into some of you Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 19 (290 Views)
Sackboy
449 posts

Re: I'm getting the game tonight!

Apr 6, 2013

Good luck! Playing offline with a big group of friends and a few beers is still the best way to go. Minus the beers if you're underage, of course.

#TogetherToros
Message 2 of 19 (273 Views)
Wastelander
632 posts

Apr 6, 2013

ColdRibbettes wrote:

Hey everyone! I've been playing this game with a friend locally for quite some time. I've always just played with my friend at his house since we're kinda broke and in college, but he just managed to get himself a new PS3 and decided to gift me the old one so we can play against eachother during college breaks!

So I hope to get to play sometime later tonight on my brand new game. This is the first time I'll have really played anything by myself online, so wish me luck people! Hopefully I run into some of you Smiley Very Happy

You're going to get your axx kicked online, bro.

But have fun! Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 3 of 19 (257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 6, 2013
I'm not underage! And I agree it's a great way to play!
Message 4 of 19 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Always great to see the All Star community expanding - I agree though, nothing beats the offline experience of playing with friends locally.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 19 (254 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Apr 6, 2013
I suggest you play some practice mode and learn a few things before jumping online, since the community isn't exactly the nicest around. But it is good to have new players around Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 19 (251 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Dont worry, I'm at least okay against friends. I play a mean PaRappa!
Message 7 of 19 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Look forward to perhaps running into you sometime then. Always good to hear of new players entering, as Ginta has said.

Just play for fun and don't let the community get you down. I'm sure amongst the lot, you'll find some players who are honorable and just a joy to fight against.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To fight with Honor, Courage, and Integrity. That is the way of the Warrior

Help support Fighting game reps for PSABR here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Fighting-game-reps-for-PSASBR/td-p/39975559
Message 8 of 19 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Hope to face off against ya in the future!
Message 9 of 19 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Play me! Pay no attention to my sig. I am the worst player in the game Smiley Happy
I know that I know not
Message 10 of 19 (137 Views)
0 Likes