Reply
Survivor
Registered: 11/08/2012
Offline
2443 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

Dec 4, 2012

BrianMX34 wrote:

GnomeWizard wrote:
no its not a shot at you, lol. I agree with this thread. Its just the minute you say almost anything in this forum its like "no your opinion is wrong" -.-

Haha right, you don't have to agree with me but don't tell me I'm wrong unless you have some concrete proof because i'll admit there are some people who posts things that are wrong sometimes lol


I know theres people who post things that are wrong, but when people come with ideas for the game like new characters and modes so many people just say NO and how absolutely stupid it is, I know thats their opinion (thinking its stupid), its just disheartening, somebody could be making a thread about a freaking tellytubby as a character it doesn't mean people got to go be jabronis about it.  

Message 11 of 20 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/18/2009
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

Dec 4, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:

BrianMX34 wrote:

GnomeWizard wrote:
no its not a shot at you, lol. I agree with this thread. Its just the minute you say almost anything in this forum its like "no your opinion is wrong" -.-

Haha right, you don't have to agree with me but don't tell me I'm wrong unless you have some concrete proof because i'll admit there are some people who posts things that are wrong sometimes lol


I know theres people who post things that are wrong, but when people come with ideas for the game like new characters and modes so many people just say NO and how absolutely stupid it is, I know thats their opinion (thinking its stupid), its just disheartening, somebody could be making a thread about a freaking tellytubby as a character it doesn't mean people got to go be jabronis about it.  


Agreed. I admit there are some opinions that i think are...stupid but I don't say that, i either politely say how i disagree or don't comment at all. Depends on whether the OP was being sincere or a **bleep** in their thread.

Message 12 of 20 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/04/2012
Offline
148 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

Dec 4, 2012
Characters/franchises/games that are most important to PlayStation isn't opinion but fact. Fat Princess, Big Daddy, new Dante, Emmet, Kat, Nariko and Raiden aren't currently important to PlayStation. Some who are include:


Legend of Dragoon
Alundra
Gran Turismo
Team ICO series
Jumping Flash
Dark Cloud
Syphon Filter
Arc the Lad
Wild Arms
Socom
Jet Moto
Blasto
Uncharted
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Infamous
Twisted Metal
Parappa the Rapper
Ape Escape
Hot Shots
Jak and Daxter
Killzone
MediEvil
Sly Cooper
Ratchet and Clank
Patapon

Those are just some and they are all 1st party, owned by Sony so there's no excuse.

3rd party and no longer owned by Sony include:

Crash
Spyro
Tomb Raider
Devil May Cry (original)
Metal Gear Solid (Snake)
GTA
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy
Tekken

And more.
Message 13 of 20 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

Dec 4, 2012

>Kat isn't important

>Won TGS2012 and is also the first in a trilogy that has been speculated to last the Vita's lifespan

k

Message 14 of 20 (73 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/18/2009
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

Freshh23 wrote:
Characters/franchises/games that are most important to PlayStation isn't opinion but fact. Fat Princess, Big Daddy, new Dante, Emmet, Kat, Nariko and Raiden aren't currently important to PlayStation. Some who are include:


Legend of Dragoon
Alundra
Gran Turismo
Team ICO series
Jumping Flash
Dark Cloud
Syphon Filter
Arc the Lad
Wild Arms
Socom
Jet Moto
Blasto
Uncharted
God of War
LittleBigPlanet
Infamous
Twisted Metal
Parappa the Rapper
Ape Escape
Hot Shots
Jak and Daxter
Killzone
MediEvil
Sly Cooper
Ratchet and Clank
Patapon

Those are just some and they are all 1st party, owned by Sony so there's no excuse.

3rd party and no longer owned by Sony include:

Crash
Spyro
Tomb Raider
Devil May Cry (original)
Metal Gear Solid (Snake)
GTA
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy
Tekken

And more.

"Those are just some and they are all 1st party, owned by Sony so there's no excuse."

 

Unless you work at Sony and know ALL of the facts behind why they were or were not included in the game at this time, then you have not right to say that. I mean that in the most respectful way. Also, what you said about the characters that "aren't important." That's YOUR opinion, it is not fact. New Dante, Kat, and Raiden are a part of the future of PS, how could they not be important?

Message 15 of 20 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/04/2012
Offline
148 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

If they are owned by Sony and not included in this game, what is a logical, valid reason for them not to be included in the game? especially when not important to PS characters are in this game and officially announed.

 

That isn't my opinion, it's a fact, anyone who does some research knows who's important to PS. For example, saying Uncharted and God of War are important to PS isn't an opinion but a fact.

 

Also, just because a character, game or franchise is going to be part of PS in the future or even currently doesn't mean they are important to PlayStation. Being on a PS platform doesn't make you important to PS. it really seems like you don't know what it means to be important to PS.

Message 16 of 20 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/10/2012
Offline
854 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

The reason people bark at opinions is because others treat their opinion as fact.

Message 17 of 20 (47 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 12/01/2012
Offline
43 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

Dec 4, 2012
"I'm getting really tired..."

Then catch some z's man. It's too late.
Message 18 of 20 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/18/2009
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

Dec 4, 2012

Freshh23 wrote:

If they are owned by Sony and not included in this game, what is a logical, valid reason for them not to be included in the game? especially when not important to PS characters are in this game and officially announed.

 

That isn't my opinion, it's a fact, anyone who does some research knows who's important to PS. For example, saying Uncharted and God of War are important to PS isn't an opinion but a fact.

 

Also, just because a character, game or franchise is going to be part of PS in the future or even currently doesn't mean they are important to PlayStation. Being on a PS platform doesn't make you important to PS. it really seems like you don't know what it means to be important to PS.


I am not a part of Sony and neither are you, therefore neither of us can answer that first question.

 

While I do agree with some of your points it seem that you may be misunderstanding what's "important" a bit. If a game/franchise/character, met Sony's expectations and made money then it was a success, if it was a success then it is important to Sony in some shape or form. A game doesn't HAVE to be a huge ground breaking hit like UC or GOW to be important, while that obviously would be preferable. They just have to be successful in some way and contribute to Sony's overall success. Fat Princess was a successful game, therefore it is important to Sony, maybe not as much as others but STILL important. That is why i think it is unfair of you to simply say that something isn't important.

Message 19 of 20 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/18/2009
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: I'm getting really tired...

Dec 4, 2012

 


AnaIBlitzkrieg wrote:
"I'm getting really tired..."

Then catch some z's man. It's too late.
It is actually getting kind of late where i am lol
Message 20 of 20 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes