Wastelander
759 posts

Re: I'm done with Radec -_- , BALANCED HIM!!!!!!!!

Sep 27, 2012
That would change his playstyle tho....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 31 of 50 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Radec has the tools to keep foes away, just keep playing and figure out how to use them effectively.

Message 32 of 50 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

Lol lets be honest I have a different playstyle but I still use all the tools available and not just forget about them... not using key mechanics is not a playstyle its lack of experience as to how important these things r... sorry i dont baby people i say it like it is

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 33 of 50 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Yeah but when you try to get close to enemy while in air with Radec and try to do the shotgun or teleport bomb they always hit you first b4 you use them.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 34 of 50 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Sep 27, 2012
my advice is????? stop being predictable... jump forward and move backwards in air... (good footsies tool)..... know theyre gonna attack u so stop being too slow or using ur moves when ur too close.... if ur a safe distance shotgun...if not then dodge or block.... u know they attack faster than u cuz u have to pull out the shotgun... use this knowledge
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 35 of 50 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
i mean't worst in range, better in close combat! I never block or dodge, i never do, its just the way i play, so this is kinda annoying, you get AP by attacking,not blocking, so that's why i don't block.

lol this is the worst excuse i saw to make Radec "balanced" so you dont block or dodje becuase you dont gain AP lolol so you let oponent gain AP at your expense and you think thats not worth blocking for? cmon with a playstyle like this you will never be taken seriously

Message 36 of 50 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

Dude you can't even block, that's why he needs a counter attack at close range.

EDIT: Radec just keeps getting hit and hit and he ain't fast enough to block. It happens a lot of times, and even if he blocks and tried to attack again in close range, the others just would counter his weak close range attacks.

Message 37 of 50 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Sep 27, 2012

radec only needs his shotgun at close combat to put the oponent where he wants(away)

Message 38 of 50 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Every character has a double jump I believe. If you're about to get hit, jump again or block. If you want to hit them first the plan your trajectory against theirs and lay your traps or start your attacks in anticipation of where they'll be. He's not a bad character, you gotta play him better. Asking for changes or buffs will change his playstyle, but he doesn't need it. He has the tools he needs to be played the way the developers intended and can be effective against anyone when played right. It's not his faults or lack of moves. It's your lack of skill.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 39 of 50 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Whatever, you guys don't seem to understand my point of him getting hit multiple times, even if he dodge, it still will get hit. Tell me if you can beat 1v1 a fat princess with him and you will see what i'm trying to point out. TY for your advice but i hope soon enough you will understand. No commments plz.
Message 40 of 50 (54 Views)
0 Likes