Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: I'm done with Radec -_- , BALANCED HIM!!!!!!!!

Sep 27, 2012
Grenades are the way to go. If you stick all three players with a grenade it's like half a bar
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 21 of 50 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Radec is broken. Sniper-spam, when in danger of getting in a brawl, vanish bomb till you get to the other side of the screen. Plus, most of the characters are close range knock back. It helps to knock back another close range fighter from a strategic point of view. But knocking back Radec is strategically a nightmare, and there's no way to avoid it. No matter what you do, Radec always returns to his most advantageous position. Why would I knock the long range fighter back to long range, when I'm better off keeping him close range? Because I'm clearly retarded, and have no choice.
Message 22 of 50 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Lolol i like using radec for spam! its funny to see other people try so hard but in the end i always win with radec! Smiley Very Happy 

theres nothing wrong if you cant beat radec simply play as radec Smiley Very Happy

Problem?

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 23 of 50 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
i mean't worst in range, better in close combat! I never block or dodge, i never do, its just the way i play, so this is kinda annoying, you get AP by attacking,not blocking, so that's why i don't block.

So much fail, no ****ing wonder why you're losing. You need to block so the bullet won't knock you back. The way you play is the reason why you get hit. You may not get AP by blocking but your opponent gets AP by hitting you, so they will get a Super which will lead to your death. And supers can be dodge btw.

I can deal with Radecs with ease, just don't get far away from them. The only problem is when you're going against 2 other noobs who don't seem to care that Radec is on the other side of the screen spamming.

Message 24 of 50 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Hes ok... when people get used to him however he will decline i effectiveness... especially in 1v1..... he may however hold his usefullness in 2v2 where he can support a heavy ushdown character like raiden

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 25 of 50 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 27, 2012
You guys have it all wrong, its like stargate says, i'm complaining as i am playing him. I always win with him, unless there's lag and players are teleporting -_- but anyways, i know he is ranged of course, but i was talking about that he has not good counter close combat attack, literally any close combat can do 100 combo hit to Radec without even trying just because Radec has no counter. It's not my playstyle but i'm as good as close combat characters in my point of view. I don't need to block, i think blocking its just waste of time ( my opinion ) so i would just hit hit hit, i only dodge supers since its the only none pointless dodging.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 26 of 50 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Wow...
So they need to change Radec to adapt to you play style?
But you don't need to adjust your play style to play Radec.

The solution seems simple...

PLAY BETTER
Message 27 of 50 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

sseriously is this a troll post?? complaining about anything in this game and not blocking/dodging instantly means ur bad. Goodluck winning any form of 1v1 and goodluck aganst any form of decent player that blocks/dodges his way around u and owns ur face... competetive fighting games usually end up being blocking/dodging/dashing around each other... playing mindgames and being unpredictable until landing something safely... this is called footsies

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 28 of 50 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 27, 2012
I'm not saying his playstyle needs to be changed!!!!! I'm saying that its needs close combat counter attacks, cause he can keep getting hit multiple times without him doing anything, because he can't counter, that's it!
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 29 of 50 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

teleport bomb...shotgun....dodge/block/jump+airdodge..... all ways to get out... its not like ur always blocking dodging... u use them when needed as to not give ur opponent meter... and how bout grab?

Message 30 of 50 (62 Views)
0 Likes