Wastelander
587 posts

Re: I'm done. I can't.

Jan 23, 2013

FaunKeH_5 wrote:
so what youre trying to say OP, is that you can't learn mechanics in a game so youre going to give up?
k bye

Oh my goodness. That is so, like, exactly what I was saying! Totally! 

But no, seriously, you're stupid.

Message 41 of 57 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Dude I feel you completely, trust me online in ANY fighting game is complete **bleep** for high level play. Just play offline for serious battles since that's the only place where skill really counts, and play casually online when you're bored or something.

Message 42 of 57 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Jan 23, 2013
You're done with the game, yet you come on the games official forum to rant about it, you say you 'don't care who cares' yet you consistanly reply to everyone posting to point out how 'stupid' they are...makes sense.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 43 of 57 (101 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Jan 23, 2013
offline is the way to go,
good old fashioned couch gaming with friends...
Play For Fun!
Message 44 of 57 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 23, 2013

King_Hope007 wrote:

100% agree with you. I've been there and I get.
I got so **bleep** at the game that I just stop playing it for a little while.
After a week or so, I started playing it again.

I say do what I did/still do. just step away from the game for a week evertime you hit that point. 

Yeah, I hear you. What sucks, though, is that this was my first real play session in a while since I don't count Saturday Smackdown, so I was looking forward to enjoying a couple matches. All I got was nothing but frustrations. Really sucks.

Message 45 of 57 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Alright everyone, get off of gale's @$$. Theres nothing left to see here, theres no need to be a smartass and put him down for making one thread.

and gale, just stick to playng with friends man and you'll enjoy the game. I'm up for a match if you are.

Message 46 of 57 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Hope I'm not too late to say bye in an unoriginal and sar...

Jan 23, 2013

Hope I'm not too late to say bye in an unoriginal and sarcastic fashion!

/Reads first page

**bleep**! I'll be first next time....

Message 47 of 57 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 23, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
You're done with the game, yet you come on the games official forum to rant about it, you say you 'don't care who cares' yet you consistanly reply to everyone posting to point out how 'stupid' they are...makes sense.

1. Yes, I quit the game (for now).

2. This does not mean that I've quit the forums, of course.

3. I don't care who cares and who doesn't. I can be pretty apathetic when I feel like it.

4. I enjoy commenting on people's lack of wit and creativity. As well as pointing out how wrong people are in their assumptions. I know I come off as a jerk, but it's also a subconcious effort to coax people into thinking before they speak instead of just spouting off whatever comes to their mind first. "You mad"; "Cool story, bro"; "kthxbye". Such laughably bad and overused 'insults' like those just make me want to try to teach these people that they can do so much better. People also need to learn how to read into things and try to understand them instead of taking a glance and making false accusations. Makes the world a better place.

Message 48 of 57 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Fair enough, nice and detailed response.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 49 of 57 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

I actually have stopped playing this game because I would get so frustrated but now I don't get as frustrated.

And recently I started playing again I don't know what it is but I have been experiencing minimal lag recently and I haven't been frustrated once in the 8 hours I played yesterday. Just expect that you might lose some matches and let it go and if the other players ignore the player with the most lives or highest supers there is nothing you can do about it the just go after him yourself, atleast you can get second if the still wins.

There are some characters that I cringe everytime I see them after recently I noticed they all make me cringe with the exception of good cole therefore I just go for it and don't worry about which character is op as you could lose by over thinking it and rageing.

On the whole kill confirmed thing I don't personally like it as I don't thing level 1 were suppose to be that easy to land but I tend to avoid being in one place too long as to not get into it, though if you keep harassing them via attacking/dodging/blocking you can make them lose there consideration sometimes and they might not get to do their kill confirmed.

Lastly try not to get too serious about it, it's just a game it's meant for you to have fun with it. If you aren't having as much fun take  break or if it comes down to it stop playing it's your decision after all. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 50 of 57 (72 Views)
0 Likes