I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Re: I'm done. I can't.

Jan 23, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

DannyX13 wrote:
Lol yea that one with E Cole taking Raidens last two stocks with a single level 1.

I have to put a language disclaimer because I got in trouble last time I didn't, so...:
GRUMPY LANGUAGE!

Isnt that kyles voice?

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 31 of 57 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Digidevil4 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

DannyX13 wrote:
Lol yea that one with E Cole taking Raidens last two stocks with a single level 1.

I have to put a language disclaimer because I got in trouble last time I didn't, so...:
GRUMPY LANGUAGE!

Isnt that kyles voice?

Um, the audio isn't mine. It's from Game Grumps, see the description. Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 32 of 57 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Well it seems to me that you have problems with players and not the game. Let me tell you, it can worse in other fighting games, trust me.
Message 33 of 57 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Quitting the game entirely is a total waste, you should just stop playing for a while until you feel like playing again, or until another patch comes out or something like that.

I completely understand Jak spammers, the blaster is Jak's bread and butter and I can get past that, given Jak's current status in the game. When up against good players, his L3 is his best option so unless he spams it he's not getting anywhere.

Message 34 of 57 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:
Well it seems to me that you have problems with players and not the game. Let me tell you, it can worse in other fighting games, trust me.

I don't really understand what telling me that I have more problems with the players than the game is supposed to do, point out, or change. The players and the game co-exist as a single entity to me. It may be the players (and lag, I guess) that act out most of the things that frustrate me, but it's the game that allowed them to do so. 

I'm not at all an avid fighting game player. I usually tend to avoid them. The only types of fighters I do play are those that aren't traditional. Party fighters like Battle Royale included. Oddly enough, fighters that don't play in the traditional fashion are the ones I develop decent skill in. Which makes me play them more. The only traditional fighter I routinely play should I have it in my possession is Soulcalibur.

Just thought I'd clear that up for people.

Message 35 of 57 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 23, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

Quitting the game entirely is a total waste, you should just stop playing for a while until you feel like playing again, or until another patch comes out or something like that.

I completely understand Jak spammers, the blaster is Jak's bread and butter and I can get past that, given Jak's current status in the game. When up against good players, his L3 is his best option so unless he spams it he's not getting anywhere.

It's not Jak's spam that bothers me. Jaks who spam are easy to get around. It's the real Jak playstyle that ends up frustrating me. Jak's superiority in the air and how he can easilly negate both on-ground and in-air approaches make him a nearly unstoppable force.

Message 36 of 57 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 23, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

It's not Jak's spam that bothers me. Jaks who spam are easy to get around. It's the real Jak playstyle that ends up frustrating me. Jak's superiority in the air and how he can easilly negate both on-ground and in-air approaches make him a nearly unstoppable force.

RIP GaleDaWindMasta

Died: February 12, 2013

Cause: Death by Kat.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 37 of 57 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Dude5059 wrote:

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

RIP GaleDaWindMasta

Died: February 12, 2013

Cause: Death by Kat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 38 of 57 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Jan 23, 2013
so what youre trying to say OP, is that you can't learn mechanics in a game so youre going to give up?
k bye

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 39 of 57 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jan 23, 2013

100% agree with you. I've been there and I get.
I got so **bleep** at the game that I just stop playing it for a little while.
After a week or so, I started playing it again.

I say do what I did/still do. just step away from the game for a week evertime you hit that point. 

Message 40 of 57 (108 Views)
0 Likes