Message 11 of 57 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Re: I'm done. I can't.

Jan 22, 2013

halfhoff wrote:

kool story bro.

Cool overused meme that contributes absolutely nothing and fails to make you look smart, bro.

Message 12 of 57 (220 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 22, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

halfhoff wrote:

kool story bro.

Cool overused meme that contributes absolutely nothing and fails to make you look smart, bro.

Then here's a fresh one:

WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS!? WHAT IS MY LIFE?! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 57 (216 Views)
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Not gonna lie, Gale, I've been playing this game for the past couple hours and I'm so close to chucking my Vita at the wall. The amount of spammers & hit confirm abusers I've run into in just the past hour is nothing short of ridiculous. 

I actually ran into you a couple times online and yeah, I'd be frustrated too if that Sly spammer was chasing me all match.

That said, though, I'm not abandoning the game yet, but I gotta admit my patience is really wearing thin...

Message 14 of 57 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jan 23, 2013

seems like most of your problems are player related, not game related. people not killing somone getting a lvl 3? spamming? lots of kratos players? kill confirm users? Dude, those are all player related things!? you are barking up the wrong tree, I hate spamers, I hate those idiots who completly ignore the LVL 3 User, but its the player, you cant change that. if you dont like it, play another fighting game, but I am telling you now, there is no fighting game without all those annoying things, its just part of fighting game genre, you have to look past it, practice, and reap the rewards.

(excuse any spelling errors, on my iphone)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 15 of 57 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 23, 2013

halfhoff wrote:

seems like most of your problems are player related, not game related. people not killing somone getting a lvl 3? spamming? lots of kratos players? kill confirm users? Dude, those are all player related things!? you are barking up the wrong tree, I hate spamers, I hate those idiots who completly ignore the LVL 3 User, but its the player, you cant change that. if you dont like it, play another fighting game, but I am telling you now, there is no fighting game without all those annoying things, its just part of fighting game genre, you have to look past it, practice, and reap the rewards.

(excuse any spelling errors, on my iphone)

He sorta acknowledges that with the Saturday Smackdown comment.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 16 of 57 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Today there was like 70% more jaks than usual, all of which where spamming their blasters to level 3 then Mid afternoon the drakes came on and made it impossible for me to play BD in FFA ranked.

Basically just take a long break and try not to be too competitive.. play quick matches.

Spammers and cheap players arent going anywhere unless superbot moves them, so is the attitude of 90% of the playerbase.

If a character gives easy wins they just play as that character, a real shame in my oppinion. I loved uncharted but now looking at drakes face makes me want to bludgeon a small kitten.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 17 of 57 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Wheres strifer with that videos of his?! We need you.
Message 18 of 57 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Message 19 of 57 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 23, 2013
@Digidevil4: All I do is play Quick Match. Ranked is not worth the added frustration I already face in Quick Match.

@Aylas_Hero: That thread does not apply to me. Don't try to be smart like that.
Message 20 of 57 (135 Views)
0 Likes