Jan 22 2013
By: GaleDaWindMasta Wastelander 587 posts

I'm done. I can't.

56 replies 620 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

Yeah, I'm just venting and I don't care who cares or doesn't care. I've had it with playing this game. There is just no way I can enjoy it now. I already hadn't played for a while, so I decided to get some games in today, but every single match had something that would **bleep** me right the hell off. Literally. Every. Single. Match.

It's constantly the freaking:

Getting killed whilst in the middle of dodging. I see the animation. I see the flashing. I still die. It happens way to often and I'm sick of it. I don't know if I'm the only one that's been having this problem, but it's a huge freaking deal to me. It has cost me so many possible wins. It's just dodging, either. I can litterally be holding down the L1 button and still somehow be hit and thrown into combos. After which, while still holding down L1 for defensive measure, I still get hit by something and get sent flying. What in the hell is up with this?

Players always ignoring those who have the advantage. Freaking always. Why? Hey, that dude is creeping up to his level three. Hey, that guy has more lives than the rest of us. Ignored. Constantly. Of course, it always ends with the guy who is ignored winning the match. The complete obliviousness and stupidity displayed by these people on a daily basis irks me to no end.

I can't breathe with Kratos around. There is no way I can get in close. Whenever I let my guard down, another move punishes me right away. It'd be easier if it were just Kratos I had to deal with, but since I'm being hammered by all the other guys as well, there no way I can stop Kratos from what he's doing. I'm sick of being trapped in a corner by this guy.

Never again do I want to see a Drake. Ever. I can't deal with him. Not only is it the freaking oil drums that always hit me even though I clearly dodged them, but it's the melee that is faster and more responsive than PaRappa's, hail of bullets flying so constantly that it puts Radec to shame, and an AP generation that rivals Kratos and Raiden, giving him easy access to his Supers. All of which are very good in their own right.

Even Jak has been irritating me. Especially with how much more he's been played recently. I understand that mobility is his key aspect, but there are times when I just cannot touch the guy for the life of me. It's instantly a losing battle if I stay on the ground since he stay in the air for what feels like an eternity thanks to his Square moves. I'd never be able to land a hit so I can get a combo in. Much less be able to grab the freaking guy so I can prevent him from getting to his Level 3. Neither can I fight back in the air due to his superiority. There's nothing I can do against him. It's just plain ridiculous.

Then there's the whole Kill Confirm thing which I've argued about plenty of time on this forum as it is. I really don't feel like going into detail about this once more.

So yeah, I quit. I just can't enjoy this game no matter how much I try, now. The only fun I have is during Saturday Smackdown, which I'll still attend. I love the game, but I just cannot handle playing it anymore. I've made a similar thread about my frustrations before, but I still tried to keep having fun with this game. 

I can't. I just can't.

Message 1 of 57 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Re: I'm done. I can't.

Jan 22, 2013
Bye.
Message 2 of 57 (608 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Fools-soul-eater-31966265-1680-1050.jpg

Message 3 of 57 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 22, 2013
K~~~~~~~~
Message 4 of 57 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Wesker was op in umvc3 did it stop me from playing no Kratos is op in psabr did he stop me from playing no he's pretty predictable

I always find my way to beat my oppents like for one if kratos keep doing foward circle while you are blocking that grapple can be punished

Message 5 of 57 (570 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Drake ap gain that rivals Kratos and Raiden no his ap gain is very fair, and he doesn't build so anywhere near Kratos or Raiden. Jak that's just what you have to do the vast majority if his guns are so underpowered that he has to literally hit and run all tge time to stand a chance to win, you have to avoid being killed a lot with him to make up for his poor meter gain and not being able to launch as many supers as everyone else.
Message 6 of 57 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Man have I been there before. Dodging works like 60% of the time online. That's why I play with friends a lot now, where BS is kept at a minum.

Message 7 of 57 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1225 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

Players always ignoring those who have the advantage. Freaking always. Why? Hey, that dude is creeping up to his level three. Hey, that guy has more lives than the rest of us. Ignored. Constantly. Of course, it always ends with the guy who is ignored winning the match. The complete obliviousness and stupidity displayed by these people on a daily basis irks me to no end.

100% agree with this.

Some people are just plain retarded, and that's why FFA tends to suck. See that level 2 Kratos going for a 3? Alright let's ignore him and keep fighting with ourselves while he rapes everybody. Oh, so you see Sly has a level 1 and he's going backwards so he catches us three while we fight? No problem, let's just hit me like an idiot while he gets three free kills.

And my favorite: You see me trying to grab someone who's clearly going for a level 3? Yeah, grab me instead and hunt me down while he gets his easy AP for level 3, YOU **bleep** MORON.

Seriously, just buy a brain or don't play.

Message 8 of 57 (526 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

Jan 22, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

Yeah, I'm just venting and I don't care who cares or doesn't care. I've had it with playing this game. There is just no way I can enjoy it now. I already hadn't played for a while, so I decided to get some games in today, but every single match had something that would **bleep** me right the hell off. Literally. Every. Single. Match.

It's constantly the freaking:

Getting killed whilst in the middle of dodging. I see the animation. I see the flashing. I still die. It happens way to often and I'm sick of it. I don't know if I'm the only one that's been having this problem, but it's a huge freaking deal to me. It has cost me so many possible wins. It's just dodging, either. I can litterally be holding down the L1 button and still somehow be hit and thrown into combos. After which, while still holding down L1 for defensive measure, I still get hit by something and get sent flying. What in the hell is up with this?

I can't breathe with Kratos around. There is no way I can get in close. Whenever I let my guard down, another move punishes me right away. It'd be easier if it were just Kratos I had to deal with, but since I'm being hammered by all the other guys as well, there no way I can stop Kratos from what he's doing. I'm sick of being trapped in a corner by this guy.

Never again do I want to see a Drake. Ever. I can't deal with him. Not only is it the freaking oil drums that always hit me even though I clearly dodged them, but it's the melee that is faster and more responsive than PaRappa's, hail of bullets flying so constantly that it puts Radec to shame, and an AP generation that rivals Kratos and Raiden, giving him easy access to his Supers. All of which are very good in their own right.

Even Jak has been irritating me. Especially with how much more he's been played recently. I understand that mobility is his key aspect, but there are times when I just cannot touch the guy for the life of me. It's instantly a losing battle if I stay on the ground since he stay in the air for what feels like an eternity thanks to his Square moves. I'd never be able to land a hit so I can get a combo in. Much less be able to grab the freaking guy so I can prevent him from getting to his Level 3. Neither can I fight back in the air due to his superiority. There's nothing I can do against him. It's just plain ridiculous.

Then there's the whole Kill Confirm thing which I've argued about plenty of time on this forum as it is. I really don't feel like going into detail about this once more.

So yeah, I quit. I just can't enjoy this game no matter how much I try, now. The only fun I have is during Saturday Smackdown, which I'll still attend. I love the game, but I just cannot handle playing it anymore. I've made a similar thread about my frustrations before, but I still tried to keep having fun with this game. 

I can't. I just can't.

So, why u made a thread then?

Message 9 of 57 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jan 22, 2013

kool story bro.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 10 of 57 (510 Views)
0 Likes