Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Re: I'm done. I can't.

Jan 23, 2013
First off, I need the Fat Princess "Calm Down" photo inserted here. Two, offline is the way to play this game. It never should have became a competitive online game in the first place. This game is awesome fun if you just scratch the surface, but the deeper you go the more broken it seems. The majority of my time with this game is spent playing with my brother/friends offline. If you do play it online, remember, if the game is really this broken, then why should winning or losing mean anything to you?
Message 51 of 57 (132 Views)
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 23, 2013

JetstreamAlcove wrote:
First off, I need the Fat Princess "Calm Down" photo inserted here. Two, offline is the way to play this game. It never should have became a competitive online game in the first place. This game is awesome fun if you just scratch the surface, but the deeper you go the more broken it seems. The majority of my time with this game is spent playing with my brother/friends offline. If you do play it online, remember, if the game is really this broken, then why should winning or losing mean anything to you?

Just want to point out that I don't need to win to have fun. I need to be able to enjoy the game to have fun. That hasn't been happening as of late.

Message 52 of 57 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Sorry, my mistake. I meant no offence.
Message 53 of 57 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Well it seems to me you should either play with friends more or play offline with weird and crazy rules. You don't know how much fun you can have with this game.
Message 54 of 57 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 23, 2013

JetstreamAlcove wrote:
Sorry, my mistake. I meant no offence.

Nah, it's fine. Just don't want people to get the wrong idea.

Message 55 of 57 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Jan 23, 2013

JetstreamAlcove wrote:

THIS

Message 56 of 57 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Not really that broken at all but ok to each his own.

I do feel your frustration on the dodge being flaky. I just lost 2 matches (thankfully quick matches) just because I would dodge a super, keep fighting for a sec, then be teleported to my original position and explode. Every game has its fair share of net code issues within the first 6 months of release (except maybe call of duty because they have literally millions to **bleep** away on that game) just give it time it will be better.

I really only think things start getting flaky and strange when the host is on booty internet, so one easy way to solve things would be make sure the host is the dude with the fastest connection every time. 

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 57 of 57 (59 Views)
0 Likes