StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

Buy a tampon or something... Smiley Tongue 

Because SB didn't reveal characters, doesn't mean there will not be more characters.. Smiley Wink

And the trailer was epic! Smiley Tongue

There will be more characters.

You know the final roster right?

I wish! I only know two characters. I'm unsure if there are more than the two I know, but I'm pretty sure there are

See poeple keep saying how the final roster is all third party but i cant see that happening.

Dunno what to tell you haha! Out of the two I know - I'm not going to say if one is first/third party or not haha! But As I said before, yes, one is a FF character, soooooo =)

You probably dont know this but didnt ign say they have the full roster?

I've never heard that, can you point me to a link? I wouldn't believe them though. I've heard that most from that site lie a lot

Idk if they said that. Kuz i think they leaked someone but idk

Hmm. That's interesting. But as I'd stated before, I only know of 2 characters - I haven't heard anything on any characters beyond the two I know, however, I'm positive there are more than the ones I know of.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 61 of 77 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: I'm **bleep** off at superbot

Sep 24, 2012
33 how do u suddenly know characters, if it's the guy that said he new ff how can you just believe him? He has as less evidence then themink but you and every person on the forum has threw stones at him.
Photobucket
Message 62 of 77 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1179 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Dewbore wrote:

it cudda been more story mode etc!! but dont ******* lie to us superbot.... 

Edit: profanity

Why are pepople having such a hard time understanding that there is no Story Mode? They having nothing of it to show.

Message 63 of 77 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I know for sure there are 4 characters more, but I can't say anything I'm sorry Superbot doesn't want that.

Message 64 of 77 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Sony in general just needs to fire and replace its entire PR team, because I'm pretty sure they haven't changed since the E3 2006 fiasco.

Haha well I wouldn't go that far, but it definitely needs some major improvement.  I still can't believe that Starhawk and Resistance 3, arguably some of Sony's best games this gen, were marketed so horribly.

Exactly.  R3 could've actually done well (and the series may not have been canned) had Sony actually marketed it.

Idk why they ended it. It makes more money than the R&C series. I think sony has insomniac working on something else now.

Well, Resistance only made most of its money because it was a launch title.  Otherwise R1 would've probably been around R2's sales.  Either way the first three R&C games sold more than the PS3 Resistance games.

Also, Sony doesn't really have Insomniac doing anything.  Insomniac is a third party company.  They're working on their first multiplatform game, Fuse, as well as continuing R&C.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 65 of 77 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Sep 24, 2012

wow, there still people conforming with anything...

its like..."the hat is new"..

stage reveal is just like almost nothing..

we are here first of all, for the characters...thats a fact.

Message 66 of 77 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Dewbore wrote:

The reveals didnt even have to be characters, it cudda been more story mode etc!! but dont FKING lie to us superbot....

Surprised I missed this bit, but guess what? They did talk more about the Story Mode (well, the Arcade Mode, really). Just not at TGS.

Seth Killian did an interview on the PlayStation Blog while TGS was going on where he talked quite in depth about what we can expect with the single player modes, and it seems that everyone obsessively watching TGS livestreams missed this entirely since barely any discussion has happened about it all.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 67 of 77 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Stage reveal is something. That'll take up at least 80% of the screen and each with their own interactive elements. They're a large part of the game, as is costumes, color selections (AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S **bleep** ABOUT NOT KNOWING ALL THE SELECTABLE COLORS FOR THE CHARACTERS WE ALREADY HAVE JEEZ), unlockable material, story mode, versus mode, practice mode, characters, etc.

Message 68 of 77 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Funny how suddenly we have numerous people on this forum confirming they know some part of the unrevealed roster.
Message 69 of 77 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Sep 24, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Stage reveal is something. That'll take up at least 80% of the screen and each with their own interactive elements. They're a large part of the game

They could've done a better job showing off the stages. We saw like 5 seconds of them.

Message 70 of 77 (40 Views)
0 Likes