Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: I'm **bleep** off at superbot

Sep 24, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Sony in general just needs to fire and replace its entire PR team, because I'm pretty sure they haven't changed since the E3 2006 fiasco.

Haha well I wouldn't go that far, but it definitely needs some major improvement.  I still can't believe that Starhawk and Resistance 3, arguably some of Sony's best games this gen, were marketed so horribly.

Exactly.  R3 could've actually done well (and the series may not have been canned) had Sony actually marketed it.

Idk why they ended it. It makes more money than the R&C series. I think sony has insomniac working on something else now.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 51 of 77 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
3 new stages. they did not lie.

Those stages weren't officially "Revealed", however, I don't think they "lied" either. I think they just changed their mind. People shouldn't be mad at them. It's their choice where they reveal. Be thankful everyone. You're not entitled to this game.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 52 of 77 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Buy a tampon or something... Smiley Tongue 

Because SB didn't reveal characters, doesn't mean there will not be more characters.. Smiley Wink

And the trailer was epic! Smiley Tongue

There will be more characters.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 53 of 77 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

Because SB didn't reveal characters, doesn't mean there will not be more characters.. Smiley Wink

You know the final roster right?

Message 54 of 77 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

I wish! I only know two characters. I'm unsure if there are more than the two I know, but I'm pretty sure there are

Message 55 of 77 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

I wish! I only know two characters. I'm unsure if there are more than the two I know, but I'm pretty sure there are

See poeple keep saying how the final roster is all third party but i cant see that happening.

Message 56 of 77 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

See poeple keep saying how the final roster is all third party but i cant see that happening.

Dunno what to tell you haha! Out of the two I know - I'm not going to say if one is first/third party or not haha! But As I said before, yes, one is a FF character, soooooo =)

Message 57 of 77 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

Dunno what to tell you haha! Out of the two I know - I'm not going to say if one is first/third party or not haha! But As I said before, yes, one is a FF character, soooooo =)

You probably dont know this but didnt ign say they have the full roster?

Message 58 of 77 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

I've never heard that, can you point me to a link? I wouldn't believe them though. I've heard that most from that site lie a lot

Message 59 of 77 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

I've never heard that, can you point me to a link? I wouldn't believe them though. I've heard that most from that site lie a lot

Idk if they said that. Kuz i think they leaked someone but idk

Message 60 of 77 (52 Views)
0 Likes