I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: I'm **bleep** off at superbot

Sep 23, 2012
ive been banned twice for it and yes they were bleeped. oh well, guess they just dont like me.
Message 31 of 77 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 23, 2012

i agree that the problem here is that they didn't communicate with us,

dissapointed? a little bit, i wasn't actually expecting much at tgs, if they did reveal, it would be a nice surprise,

mad? nope....

Play For Fun!
Message 32 of 77 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Nobody told you to stay up for 3 days waiting for video game information. While most of us went on with our everyday lives, SuperBot stole you losers precious time, and rightly so. Get a life

Message 33 of 77 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Stargate, you just pretty much clarified the entirety of TGS now by taking the time to find out the exact quote. Kudos. Too bad half of the people here won't believe exactly what SuperBot said because it doesn't happen to fit their opinions.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 34 of 77 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Why don't you guys get off your butt and make a game for the fans.  It's not easy and everybody is just making it worse with their whining and complaining and their "NO CHARACTER REVEALS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH SB!"

Fighting games may have characters as the essential element of the game, but there is more to it than that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 35 of 77 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 23, 2012

luckilly for me i'm two hours behind japan's time zone...

Play For Fun!
Message 36 of 77 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Its not just you, I'm mad to. People need to express when their upset. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 37 of 77 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Again, expressing anger is one thing, but expressing unjustified anger is another. If there's a legitimate issue with legitimate backing, I'm all for expression. If it's something conjured up by the fans that people took as fact, it's a different story. People are getting up in arms about the lack of reveals that they were never promised. Complaining about lack of communication I can understand, but most people aren't doing that.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 38 of 77 (110 Views)
Wastelander
863 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I'm not angry or upset .... but the answer that they would have 'future reveals was directed at a question of when will they reveal more characters.(if memory serves me correctly)
Message 39 of 77 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Most people have the right idea here: the extreme anger is unjustified and SB didn't promise us anything, etc.

At the same time, I agree that the marketing strategy for this game has not exactly went well. Omar's statement was confusing and a dangerous thing to say if you don't plan on following up. Politicians get caught up in these sort of things frequently, where they heavily imply something but may not state it specifically. People take the implied meaning as gospel and get incredibly upset when it doesn't happen. At the end of the day, the politician wasn't "wrong" per se, but they would have been better off having not said it. That's what I think of Omar's statement about TGS. Bad marketing move.

Forums all over the web, Facebook and twitter exploded with upset people over the missed opportunity of TGS. It was very bad, and I believe could have been mostly prevented with a simple tweet like "stay tuned guys, our next stop is NYCC" or something.

I want this game to do well, but I just feel like either SBs promotional team or Sony, whoever is ultimately in charge of that aspect, is not handling it well.
Message 40 of 77 (82 Views)