Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: I'm **bleep** off at superbot

Sep 23, 2012

Dewbore wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW5EADTTrwI starts at 20:50 till 21:20. at the end he says "....iknow we have pax coming up and we have tokyo game show so we will definately announce characters at those evnts."

No, he said. "..I know we have pax coming up, and we have tokyo games show, so we will definitely announce characters in the future"

and before that, he said.. "probably.. we'll do any event where alot of gamers gather"

so yeah. no.

i know you're dissapointed, but yeah, at the end of the day the TGS announcments were fan assumptions.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 11 of 77 (347 Views)
Sackboy
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

^This!

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 12 of 77 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Sep 23, 2012

sighhh....guess its just me than....i just rlly wanted to see cloud,kat,snake!!!!!!! I got tooo hyped over dis!!!

Message 13 of 77 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Sep 23, 2012

lollllzz i guess!!!

Message 14 of 77 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Dewbore wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW5EADTTrwI starts at 20:50 till 21:20. at the end he says "....iknow we have pax coming up and we have tokyo game show so we will definately announce characters at those evnts."

the little liar. **bleep** you omar kendall. **bleep** you and this entire trollish team.

Message 15 of 77 (334 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 23, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

Dewbore wrote:

No, he said. "..I know we have pax coming up, and we have tokyo games show, so we will definitely announce characters in the future"

and before that, he said.. "probably.. we'll do any event where alot of gamers gather"

so yeah. no.

i know you're dissapointed, but yeah, at the end of the day the TGS announcments were fan assumptions.

i'm gonna kudos you!

Play For Fun!
Message 16 of 77 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I love all the people trying to be mature and acting like they aren't disappointed. Why wouldn't you want to see more characters?

As you can see, a lot of people are upset that they waited around and watched the Live streams. They could have said something on Twitter or the forums that they weren't revealing characters. Simple as that.

Message 17 of 77 (273 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Sep 23, 2012

yup.....but i kinda think we got a little TOO hyped lol but ya....they needa communi9cate with fans more especially with a game like PSABR! If they made a cinimatic trailer during TGS...wow that wud TOTALLY make up for it!!!

Message 18 of 77 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Sep 23, 2012

They should have revealed new modes, a bit from the story, or SOMETHING. The trailer was cool and all... but they showed the stages for like 2 seconds.

Message 19 of 77 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I love how everyones comment back to you is "do they owe you something," "be greatful," and "they didn't promise anything." Seriously that's not even the point and when I hear that I think of me back in elementary school and a kid telling me I can't have his candy if I don't give him an action figure, not a gamer on a gaming forum.

Back on topic the real reason people are p***ed is because THEY AREN'T SAYING ANYTHING! Really it's been two days since the disappointment and your telling me they can't even make a 1min tweet or message on Facebook. We're not asking for characters right now or demanding them like some people are miaking it out to seem to defend the company. We want information right now nothing more nothing less. It doesn't even need to be a big message just a little one that says "more reveals at euroexpo," would be extremely fine.

Message 20 of 77 (229 Views)