Jan 10 2013
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

I'm SO tired of losing my rank due to (Kratos) Spammers!!

17 replies 220 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

First things first; I'm very good at the game, let me just say that. It's not as simple as "Dodge, and roll dude!"

I end up losing because Kratos' spam their chain grab (not only on me, but to others as well, gaining ap for themselves by cheap means...) And getting their level 3's in a split second, therefore, making it almost and almost unrealistic possibility that another player would catch up to them.

I'm REALLY tired of this!! The freaking cheap spammers have titles because they spammed their way to the **bleep** title! 

I can't get a title because of this. I'm really beginning to rage quite whenever I face a Spammer like that - It's not fun, and I'm going to lose my ranking anyway. SuperBot really needs to fix this ASAP.

How do you think they'll nerf Kratos?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 18 (220 Views)
Wastelander
616 posts

Re: I'm SO tired of losing my rank due to (Kratos) Spammers!!

Jan 10, 2013
I almost only ever lose because people gang up on me or someone gives another player free ap.

You have to face the fact that FFA will never be balanced ever. Even if everyone was the same character you couldn't call it balanced simply because players will choose to kill certain people and those certain people will have almost no chance of winning.
Message 2 of 18 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Not to be mean, but there are SO many other threads about this same subject. Couldn't you have posted there?
Message 3 of 18 (204 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Jan 10, 2013
That's why L1 exists XD
Message 4 of 18 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
It's just pissing me off Shadow. I don't get mad very easily, but oh my god, it makes it so unplayable.

And Aylas. I'm sorry, i hadn't seen those threads. Any chance we can bump this one to show SuperBot?
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 5 of 18 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I was 6 BP away from a red belt in 2v2 last night, but then the game kept matching me with black belts, now I'm at 72
and it doesn't help when people are using cheap tactics "infinite grab, toro infinite, drake loop etc..."
I'd rather lose to a skilled player than cheap unavoidable spamming
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 6 of 18 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013

fairytailced wrote:
That's why L1 exists XD

That's not helping dude. It's not as simple as "Dodge" or "Roll!!"

I think people just say things like what you said, as an attempt to get others started up.

You really can't say "learn how to dodge." because, it's not that simple. I'm a phenomenal dodger/evader in this game, and it helps, only, to a degree.

Message 7 of 18 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 10, 2013
The best way to tell Superbot/Get them to see in emailing them. People actually get responses often through email surprisingly enough.

Superbot does visit these forums, but a huge thread wont do as much good as emails. If you have a big complaint, mail them about it. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 18 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jan 10, 2013

This game is all about tactics. 

I have the problem too. Every match I go into has at least 1 kratos. So, I use good ol' Sly Cooper. I spam with his invisiblity and attack with his triangle attacks. Great way to fight off kratos.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 18 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
The best way to tell Superbot/Get them to see in emailing them. People actually get responses often through email surprisingly enough.

Superbot does visit these forums, but a huge thread wont do as much good as emails. If you have a big complaint, mail them about it. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the advice!! Smiley Happy

And to the poster below the post I'm quoting at the moment:

Too bad GCole doesn't have that sorta attack, eh? Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 18 (170 Views)
0 Likes