4668 posts

Re: I'm Quite Good At Playing Sir Daniel

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

harley2947 wrote:

I know a lot of you hate Sir Dan

It's really just SniperWolf's new account.

If I may, I'm going to point out that I called him buying the game months ago.  Called that so hard.

Anyway, back on topic, Sir Dan does seem really good when used right.  The problem is nobody uses him right.  Kinda like Heihachi.

You're just plain stupid. I'm not SniperWolf. I was here before SniperWolf. And I'm not a troll like SniperWolf (I think he's a troll?)

Harley, I wasn't referring to you.  I meant that it's SniperWolf's new account that is the only one hating on Dan.  Of course you're not SniperWolf!  Smiley LOL

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 11 of 15 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 23, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

I'm quite good at playing as Radec. However, if I post that here, people will act like it's nothing because the first thing they think of is sniper spam.

Mostly because it's not tough playing as Radec Smiley Tongue

It is when you're in a room with Kratos, Nariko and Raiden.

Message 12 of 15 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Nov 23, 2012

ok well he is slow, he does suck, his moves are broken.l You are LUCKY you are winning YOU GET LUCKY nothing else. Sir dan would get his assed WHOOPED by EVERY CHARACTER in 1v1 EVERY SINGLE ONE because he is too slow and his moves and specials are god **bleep** aweful. I wil not play this game again until dart is released or they **bleep** fix there broken shallow game

Message 13 of 15 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 23, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

harley2947 wrote:

I know a lot of you hate Sir Dan

It's really just SniperWolf's new account.

If I may, I'm going to point out that I called him buying the game months ago.  Called that so hard.

Anyway, back on topic, Sir Dan does seem really good when used right.  The problem is nobody uses him right.  Kinda like Heihachi.

You're just plain stupid. I'm not SniperWolf. I was here before SniperWolf. And I'm not a troll like SniperWolf (I think he's a troll?)

Sniper wolf has been around since when you were here Harley he just didn't bash the game until sir Dan was revealed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 14 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Oh, sorry for calling you stupid. Smiley Surprised Why would somebody bash on Sir Dan though? He's pure awesomeness

Message 15 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes