Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Re: I'm Officially Losing Intrest

Nov 28, 2012
Welp that sucks maybe give it a break go play other games then come back to it probably you might enjoy it again who knows
Message 61 of 91 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 28, 2012

You sound like a spoiled rich kid with very few friends who thinks he's entitled to this stuff.

If you have any friends, get together in front of the same screen in the same room and have fun. All games are automatically much more fun that way. I hate CoD, but it's undeniably a blast when I'm just playing it for fun with friends splitscreen.

Message 62 of 91 (131 Views)
Wastelander
596 posts

Nov 28, 2012

You obviously don't have any real friends to play this with, as that's when the game is at it's best. Just 2-4 REAL life people in one room battling it out is where the real fun is.

Message 63 of 91 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I feel the same and let me tell you I was the most HYPED fan for this game prior to launch.  I would look at videos of the game all day everyday showing people and just outright talking about the game.

Got the game and it was alright online for a few days but then today a week later I'm not teribbly impressed.

I'd like to talk about the balance of some of these characters...

Why is Sly Cooper so freaking OP?? Get a 1on1 with this guy on the hardest difficulty and you'll see this roadkill just abuse his invisibility move. It's so annoying because you can't barely see him most of the time and then he keeps doing this annoying move where he teleports and knocks ap out of you almost everytime. It seems like a parry.

Sir Dan again is just too slow, Jak is too slow and has way too many animations I feel. 

Big Daddy I just finally used him today and he's alright and not that bad. 

I hate to sound like the critic but I already don't feel like playing this game anymore after a week. Nothing substantial to unlock besides minute icons and "backgrounds" and the combat trials is laughable. The roster again is just retarded and I understand it's not entirely their call but I'm starting to feel Sony didn't really care about this game because it shows a lot. 

I'm flabbergasted at how corny and unprofessional the game looks outside matches. Unless Superbot has some huge update planned to revamp this game I may cut down my time with this game. I was so excited for this game and I'm shocked at a week later I'm playing other games and feeling tired of this. 

I hardly see the fan service or "celebration" outside of a few costumes for a few characters. No type of museum mode or info on Playstation. I feel almost like the butt of a joke when I read this interview a while back.

Superbot wrote:
It’s in those rewards where we’re able to do really deep dives into various IP, and even focus on different worlds and Universes that may not be represented with a character or a level. It really helps us to reinforce that concept that concept of being a real celebration of the vast PlayStation history --not just saying “we’re going to stop at these twenty characters”, we’re actually going to go as far as we can, and do as thorough a deep dive as possible, into the entire PlayStation history

Really?? Into the entire history?? I don't even know where most of the **bleep** weapons in the game come from and please don't tell me those ridiculous loading screen avatars are what they were talking about. 

I blame Sony for the disservice they done in this game. I just KNOW this game deserves more. Hopefully a update or DLC fixes some of these problems or else I'll just wait for a sequel because this game just needs so much more. I really don't want to castigate Superbot devs since I know they just have a job to do at the end of the day and I respect them for what they did do and was able to do but overall I think it's Sony's fault that this game isn't as good as it can be.

I hate to sound like a broken record but man this game imo doesn't even hold a candle to the original Smash 64 overall. The gameplay in this and graphics is slick but then again these balance issues, lack of 1v1 online and disappointing roster imo is holding it back from being an amazing game. Right now I'd rate the game a 6.5/10.

It's like I"m burned out on the game already because there is literally quite nothing new to see. I didn't even play the beta too much either so Idk. Bummer.

I Just had to vent.

Message 64 of 91 (126 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I don't care nearly enough to read through the rest of these comments, but one there was a post a couple pages back with someone complaining about all the examples he had of SuperBot "lying" to us and he said that when asked about scrapped characters SB said there were none but now they released a video saying that Snake was scrapped... Hahaha you have no idea how much this made me laugh. That "Snake was scrapped" video was fanmade and obviously a parody of the situation if you actually took the time to watch it. smh
Message 65 of 91 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Re: I'm Officially Losing Interest

Nov 28, 2012

That's cool 16th . Unfortunately that is the nature of fighting games if the game doesn't resonate with you its not goanna keep you as a player . I myself rather enjoy this game and find it at its best when played with a group of friends who are into fighting games cause its one of the few games that can change the atmosphere in a room . I will defend superbot cause for a first outing of a fighter it has a lot of content. Mortal combat, tekken ,blaz blue ,street fighter and dark stalkers didn't have anything to speak of besides arcade or vs. mode  even smash bros did not have anything to speak of when it came to content till the most recent outing one thing they did to make it seem like their was more content than their actually is is by having you unlock characters. My biggest hope for this game is that it evolves over time and that they add more content such as costume , stages and characters if that happens I can see this game having a long prosperous life with lots of die hard fans .

Message 66 of 91 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 28, 2012

**bleep** everyone on this forum that thinks that being rude is proper. You guys are such fanboys it's not even funny, honestly, I don't enjoy a game and I state why and all I get are people trash talking crap about me. You guys are easily one of the worst fanbases to any videogame, seriously, I'm almost embaressed to accociate myself with you people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 67 of 91 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Nov 28, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

**bleep** everyone on this forum that thinks that being rude is proper. You guys are such fanboys it's not even funny, honestly, I don't enjoy a game and I state why and all I get are people trash talking crap about me. You guys are easily one of the worst fanbases to any videogame, seriously, I'm almost embaressed to accociate myself with you people.

Watch your f***ing mouth bro. Its not because you dont like this game its the way you talk to people thats pissing them off. This game has its ups and downs and its not perfect I see what you coming from but cut out that whinning **bleep** bro.

Message 68 of 91 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Wow..

This thread is like walking into a gang run neighborhood.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 69 of 91 (68 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Yeah I'm losing interest also, but its the best game to play with friends. Just had a party a day ago and this was played for a while and we had fun apart from that online is still great.

Im staying on the forums because this is the best place for any all stars news.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 70 of 91 (54 Views)
0 Likes