Survivor
2383 posts

Re: I love the top tags;p

Aug 12, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:
I have tags turned off so I can't see them...=\ Kudos too.

hahaSmiley Happy i hope superbot sees them to see how much people want dart Smiley Tongue

Would be nice to have an actual poll here on the board to tally it all up.  Would probably have to restrict it to "Aside from Crash/Spyro/Lara Croft/Cloud, who would you want in PSASBR?".  Put a few names there (Dart, Kat, etc.) and then leave an option for 'Other' and then have an official thread where people can fill in 'Other'.

we can set up polls here?

before we make one we should have a thread discussing who people want in the poll

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 11 of 16 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 12, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

hahaSmiley Happy i hope superbot sees them to see how much people want dart Smiley Tongue

Would be nice to have an actual poll here on the board to tally it all up.  Would probably have to restrict it to "Aside from Crash/Spyro/Lara Croft/Cloud, who would you want in PSASBR?".  Put a few names there (Dart, Kat, etc.) and then leave an option for 'Other' and then have an official thread where people can fill in 'Other'.

before we make one we should have a thread discussing who people want in the poll

yeahSmiley Happy ill do that now, i added a character or two just for you dragon Smiley Wink XD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 12 of 16 (90 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Aug 12, 2012

P-Head Zeo! Pyramid Head ALL DA WAY!

Photobucket
Message 13 of 16 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 12, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:

P-Head Zeo! Pyramid Head ALL DA WAY!

already in thereSmiley Wink

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 14 of 16 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 12, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

yeahSmiley Happy ill do that now, i added a character or two just for you dragon Smiley Wink XD

thanks zeo Smiley Very Happy

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 15 of 16 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

Aug 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

On the previous version of the board (Jive), MVPs could set up polls for other users.  Here, with the current board (Lithium), it's not possible yet.  Only Mods/Admins have that power currently.  So if could still happen if a Mod/Admin wants to do it.

Message 16 of 16 (75 Views)
0 Likes