Oct 24 2012
By: sonicjamareiz I Only Post Everything 1044 posts

I love how.........

6 replies 229 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

i love how if i play as redec players instantly gangup on me why is that and also kratos & redec OP

A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 1 of 7 (229 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Re: I love how.........

Oct 24, 2012
Redec? Who's redec? Kratos isn't even op just you guys don't know how to block effiecently
Message 2 of 7 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Oct 24, 2012

BreadAndToast wrote:
Redec? Who's redec? Kratos isn't even op just you guys don't know how to block effiecently

Shut The **bleep** Up, nerd

Message 3 of 7 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Oct 24, 2012
bread its a spelling error im not perfect and you know what i meant any ways i have no problems with kratos beating me he gains alot of ap fast radec SPAM THE BOMBS & SNIPE TO WIN!
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 4 of 7 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 24, 2012
i disagree with the op thing but yea they always gang up on me
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 5 of 7 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Because he spams the red laser move, not all the time but it gets annoying.
Message 6 of 7 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:

i love how if i play as redec players instantly gangup on me why is that and also kratos & redec OP

PS All-Stars Radec

Time for a story.

Playing as Sweet Tooth. The match starts, I see a Colonel doing his sniper move. You know what happens? This clown, you know, ice cream? I go for him & get some AP out of him. Ice cream? Then I got this Level 1 Super. You know what happens when he pushes it too far?

I blast this Level 1 Super on him & he gets killed. Should I do more? Yes. I taunted & said "Hello boys and girls!". So now... if you gang up on a Radec Player, now you'll know what happens next. The Radec Ragequits & it puts up 'Host quits the match'. Right.... that Radec couldn't even do close-up combat against "Sweet Tooth". Not PaRappa, not Kratos, but Sweet Tooth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 7 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes