Dec 23 2012
By: arrownoir Uncharted Territory 1696 posts

I know why I like Nariko so much

20 replies 598 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

Because of her (Anna Torv)

Olivia In the tank

I really like her

now I'm not sure if she's the reason I like Heavenly Sword and Nariko so much or if it's the other way around

when I first saw heavenly sword, it was a behind the scenes video with Anna Torv )

even before she was announced I knew Nariko was gonna be my main (provided she made it in of course)

and it's funny because Nariko's not even my favorite character (Kratos, Kat, Ratchet, Sly, Cole, then Nariko)

although I can't resist making Kat my main once she's in, but I digress.

anyways, yeah both Nariko and Anna kicks major @ss (still **bleep** they couldn't get her to voice Nariko in this game though)

PS: Fringe is freaking beyond awesome

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 21 (598 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5287 posts

Re: I know why I like Nariko so much

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

I liked Nariko cause I thought the character, gameplay and story of Heavenly Sword were excellent. Shame there hasn't been a sequel, but Omar stated that he would be interested In working on a sequel.

Message 2 of 21 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9937 posts

Dec 23, 2012
I main Nariko because she is an amazing character. I loved her in Heavenly Sword and SB nailed her in PASBR.

I also think Nariko and Kratos would make a pretty good couple. But that's another story...
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 3 of 21 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 23, 2012

nasrulez wrote:
I main Nariko because she is an amazing character. I loved her in Heavenly Sword and SB nailed her in PASBR.

I also think Nariko and Kratos would make a pretty good couple. But that's another story...

Hold your horses... Smiley Surprised

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 4 of 21 (537 Views)
Last Guardian
9937 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

nasrulez wrote:

Hold your horses... Smiley Surprised

I wasn't trying to be suggestive lol

photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 5 of 21 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

Heavenly Sword was a great game and I like Nariko in this a lot as well except I really need to learn son reliable combos with her (as in combos that I can land completely without them getting dodged if it has a key stance). I'm working on getting better with her.

Message 6 of 21 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Dec 23, 2012
^^^ take 'em in the air, she's more of an aerial character
the ground is too risky to try to connect combos with her because she commits too much
Message 7 of 21 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Yeah I know her air game is great but I'm looking for a few set-ups do deal a bit of ground damage then get them in the air to deal as mush damage as possible. I have like 1 that works right now, but I still hesitate to use her in FFA as someone always stops you from doing your whole combo. Also I have not done it much but people who are good with her use the shield toss a lot I noticed.
Message 8 of 21 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Nariko=Female Kratos

Message 9 of 21 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Dec 23, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Yeah I know her air game is great but I'm looking for a few set-ups do deal a bit of ground damage then get them in the air to deal as mush damage as possible. I have like 1 that works right now, but I still hesitate to use her in FFA as someone always stops you from doing your whole combo. Also I have not done it much but people who are good with her use the shield toss a lot I noticed.

I use the shield and canon as decoys to catch my opponent off guard so I can initiate my ground to air combos

Message 10 of 21 (418 Views)
0 Likes